Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

.: DeviLxTremOz[Dx]™ | (not dead, still around)
if you actually read the rules instead of making up nonsense, you could read that:

1) posting videos like the ones you flooded the last pages with is not allowed & they shouldn't be considered either, as they should be sent on PM to admins.

2)Those videos are indeed meant to be private, so I couldn't show them to anyone if you sent them to me, for exhample

3)What "people thinks" does not concern us in punishing terms. And I don't need to prove anything to you about bans or not taking actions against someone, as it should be the exhact opposite(ex. You prove a ban is wrong sending VIA PM some proof like kaka did= you get unbanned, you prove someone's accusations against you are wrong by sending some proof VIA PM like Zaibatsu did= you don't get banned).

So yeah, we all have freedom of speech and you can say whatever you feel like, but I can correct you aswell if I think that what you are saying is bullshit (like almost everyone noticed in this case).

Messages In This Thread
Re: .: DeviLxTremOz[Dx]™ | www.devilx.pro.tc :. - by Gaahl - 11-17-2011, 12:33 PM
Sony vegas edit first try - by inno - 09-16-2012, 07:11 PM
Re: Sony vegas edit first try - by Ryder - 09-17-2012, 12:43 PM