Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

.: DeviLxTremOz[Dx]™ | (not dead, still around)
(09-26-2011, 08:36 PM)Pedro link Wrote: Okay, sure. You guys are constantly "laming" and playing with you isn't fun at all, not only because you are annoying, but also because you're really, really, really hard to hit.

Most of you don't even "feel" grenades and basically what you use to do is nading us (opponents) and your own team mates because they won't get affected, unlike us.

2 days go I wondered if your hit box was really in LVP and not somewhere else, so I decided to make a carbomb, with the  largest explosion. At the moment that I made it explode, there were 2 guys really close of it: Kaka and other Dx. None of you died and you didn't have full armor & health. You should have instantly died. (At least that's what would have happened on a "normal" player.)

We (eFs) always try to make our game as cleaner as possible, but when you guys decide to nade, DB, refiling, etc, etc, while it was 3vs6, and with your awful lag, and everything else, why wouldn't we use RC? What's the deal? RC also requires some skill to drive it because a single grenade may destroy it.

Ok lemme Correct You..
1. We Dont Lame :)
2. Hard to hit even with Frame limiter set off?(mine is most of of the time on, but with frame limiter off i get 80-100 FPS.). Ping - cant be helped.. now please dont say get a BETTER INTERNET CONNECTION!
3. Lag nading.. ? know it ? its just as Lagshots.. (throw it ahead) <<
4. Carbomb- ok I did the same once with Sir_mo he was UNDERNEATH my car 150 health as in 50 armor n 100 health and Epic was like at a distance of 2 cars.. so i exploded
i dead epic who was having full armor died... Sir_mo survived :)
----- SA-MP syncing problem.. not ours..
5. as cleaner as possible? we want the same :) But when you use ur VIP BS... you guys leave us no choice..
... DB/Refilling? ETC ETC?
Dude.. we Refill when we are dont with Fight "OR" When the opponent refills.
6. True RC can be blown up with single nade.. :) But sweetheart nades dont fly :)

(09-26-2011, 09:34 PM)Dominator33 link Wrote: This whole fucking topic is a pain in the ass to read. Fucking 13 year old argueing about shit that noone cares about. Actually, this topic is a perfect example of how SA-MP turned to complete shit.
dont describe yourself here please
(09-26-2011, 10:09 PM)ins4nekill4 link Wrote: newfags
i can clearly see who's a newfag here :) thanx for stopping by..

(09-26-2011, 07:02 PM)Hitman link Wrote: seriously, your posts are a pain in the ass to read. atleast TRY to use grammer and punctuation.
Bro i can only suggest u, Dont read it :)

Messages In This Thread
Re: .: DeviLxTremOz[Dx]™ | www.devilx.pro.tc :. - by MoHiT[Dx] - 09-27-2011, 06:12 AM
Sony vegas edit first try - by inno - 09-16-2012, 07:11 PM
Re: Sony vegas edit first try - by Ryder - 09-17-2012, 12:43 PM