Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

.: DeviLxTremOz[Dx]™ | (not dead, still around)
Well you all hate us because
-lag: Most of us have reallyx30 smal fps, we can't help with it...  As you all know, everyone lag... So think about it... We don't want to argue because of some game... We just here to play and try to be the best... Well I don't care about ruling some server for as long as we can play here and have fun right? If you guys think that lag thing is really disturb you, why you guys play Habbo instead?

-ping/distance: As you all know, the ping doesn't effect our lag... It just a distance between our country and this server... Well maybe a little... But it just fps that effect our ping... We don't need a better internet connection to not be a lag! We just need a better computer...

We don't care if you hate us because of what! But we all human... You all just need to chill out and just said good luck or something like that... So I hope you guys understand of what I'm saying...

P.s: Kaka, you need to be cool man... Don't flame and swear... And also you look desperate but be cool!

Messages In This Thread
Re: .: DeviLxTremOz[Dx]™ | www.devilx.pro.tc :. - by Chris[TW] - 07-20-2011, 08:49 AM
Sony vegas edit first try - by inno - 09-16-2012, 07:11 PM
Re: Sony vegas edit first try - by Ryder - 09-17-2012, 12:43 PM