Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Start Money for registered players.
(06-14-2007, 04:19 PM)Makaveli link Wrote: Thats how i started  :) I just earned money on the ship, doing minigames, killing other newbies with Desert Eagles  :P then u can go over to buy props, and then spawnweapons, when bank is full, u can start playin for it , when recieve pluspoints later, then ur good  :)

Same with me, i started out with buying little props like the Barber shop and Clukin Bell. It was lots of fun because i just climbed up the ladder of props just buying better ones. It might actually be more fun to never be able to save more than 5 mil.

My idea is to lower the PP limit to 2. And to get your first PP you need to be playing for a while and and be a good player. I got my first PP after playing for about 35-40 hours. It was great since i hated using the bank to withdraw and deposit money. The problem is now it is normal to not have to go to the bank and barely anyone doesnt have a PP. For the second PP, you would just play for a while longer and still be good and an admin will reward you with a PP. This is how i thought it was in the beginning and i really liked it to be that way. This is just my two cents :)

Messages In This Thread
Re: Start Money for registered players. - by XL - 06-10-2007, 04:51 PM
Re: Start Money for registered players. - by cloakster - 06-14-2007, 04:43 PM
Re: Start Money for registered players. - by Stef - 06-15-2007, 09:53 AM
Re: Start Money for registered players. - by Stef - 06-19-2007, 06:48 PM