Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

For Rippance and Pugwipe...
(01-05-2007, 10:31 PM)Rippance link Wrote:Mind that the admins will keep an extra eye out on you ;)

Yes I do understand that Rippance, in which I asked Rico, before I started this topic, to have admins watch me and my stats that way they can see for sure I'm not cheating. And if the question came up that I may be cheating to have them PM me in the LVP server chat. To question me and I would go through what I was last doing, to calm suspicion. I was and still am willing to prove I wasn't cheating. I know this is just a game, but I was terribly upset about this. I'm cool with you guys doing your jobs, the only time I would have  a problem with that is if you WERE NOT doing your job...  :P

And I thank you guys for listening to me and not being assholes about it. You guys do seem really cool and I look forward to further playing in the game with y'all.

One thing I do have to ask. I know that the ban if off. But! Since this has been proven to be more of a mistake than anything. Is there anyway you guys can have the bans revoked from the logs also. The only thing I'm guilty of in that log is spawnkilling. (I think I already explained all that) Being some of a noob I just seen the guys and did that kill or be killed thing  8)7 I don't want that kick removed for spawnkilling cause I am guilty of that and I admit it. Next time I'll be more careful. But the two bans I got for being suspected have mostly been proven unjustifiable, with all do respect. (Not saying you do your job crappy, just need to be more careful :P) I just don't want to be known as a cheater, cause I'm not. So if that could be erased from the log also, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Also, off topic for a minute. I have some ideas about stuff with the server I want to bring up later.

Sincerly Yours,
Ghost

Messages In This Thread
For Rippance and Pugwipe... - by Ghost - 01-05-2007, 06:43 AM
Re: For Rippance and Pugwipe... - by Dominator - 01-05-2007, 10:47 AM
Re: For Rippance and Pugwipe... - by [WC]Pugwipe - 01-05-2007, 12:14 PM
Re: For Rippance and Pugwipe... - by theHolyCow - 01-05-2007, 04:22 PM
Re: For Rippance and Pugwipe... - by Rippance - 01-05-2007, 10:31 PM
Re: For Rippance and Pugwipe... - by Ghost - 01-05-2007, 11:07 PM
Re: For Rippance and Pugwipe... - by theHolyCow - 01-05-2007, 11:16 PM