Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Ayoubsss and yeray are spies for ColdthugZ!
(03-30-2007, 08:46 PM)SaM link Wrote:so are they spy's or not....bcus there allways room in my gang for a few more people xD

( or noobs )
(03-30-2007, 10:42 AM)Grove link Wrote:Wait, I got a few questions

1) How did you get that screenshot

2) It was on my server, when you wernt on it, so how did read that pm, that wasn't even to you, I Think i sent it to maka or wazza, so HOW IN THE HELL DID YOU GET TO READ IT!!!!!!!!! And especcialy take a screenshot

3) And so what If we do have spies,(Although we dont) Its just a simple game borat, a G.A.M.E Its not reality, You have had spies in our gang before, Infact, you have been one yourself!

Infact Now I think about it, You have a spy in our gang now! (Remember maka, the one we investigated and worked out)#, mention no names....)

Borat just remember, coldthugz have new ways of knowing when you guys are spies, so theres no point even trying! I mean we even found out about Traceur after 3 days!!! 

And I can assure you, yeray and abyouss are not spies!

Thx

Grove

A few points,
Firstly,
If it's only a game why use lame ways off 'thugging' people ( Which dosn't even go ) Like joypad and Uzi bug and other lame things.
Secondly,
What's with saying $aM was a spy when he left? Well... Tell me? Grove you can't face loosing so you have to use unfair ways which everyone else plays fairly, why not you?
Thirdly, please stop hating, all you have a sht reputation as it is, if you really wanted to make it better you should shutup for once grove.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Ayoubsss and yeray are spies for ColdthugZ! - by [BA]PennyWise - 03-30-2007, 08:55 PM