Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[SWK] X - 10 FUCKING YEARS OF THIS BULLSHIT
Thats a hot song! Bier en tieten jalalalaal En ik loop door het hele land met bier en tieten in mijn hand!
I would sing it but it sounds close enough to the English words so that'd spoil all the fun.
[Image: 3178190119_23c96258d4.jpg]
[Image: Untitled1.png]

I'm gonna keep this short and sweet.
I think its safe to say SWK managed to come up, especially considering what we used to be, even at the start of SA:MP, and im sure many of the veterans would agree. We've managed to remain at a level thats not the very top, but at a respectable point for 3 years while in SA:MP. We had ups and downs and we even closed down twice, but every time we did, it never felt right, SWK is meant to be up, its meant to continue. As we begin our fifth year, we move on once again.
First it was MTA:0.3, then MTA:VC, Then SA:MP, with COD:4, GTA IV and BFH as 'SWK Spin offs' - But now we move onto COD: Modern Warfare 2, where I believe SWK will really shine, We have a member list composed of people who've been here at least 6 months (excluding one) and most over a year, Many clans beg for members half as loyal as that, Our admin team is composed of pure experience; Sifer: Our only remaining SWK Generation 1 Member and Yacoo: Our 'Secret Weapon' (the nicknames very appropriate)
We as a clan have gained alot and lost alot but all thats happened formed SWK as it is today, and what it will become tomorrow, and I wouldn't of wanted it any other way, Happy B-Day SWK!
[Image: 8d9fa2135341bc4890b34ef59866c89c_finished.png]
5 year  :9~

Congratz SWK
wow..thats really long time..gratz  :+
Gratz with your clan Nemesis
Congratulations SWK.
Nemesis you're a ferocious yet composed leader, stay that way bro.
The 5 year mark is one not many clans can even dream of seeing, but SWK reached it with style, keep it up dude.
Thanks guys very much appreciated

Mad: <3 thanks bro, I agree theres not many clans, especially in SA:MP that are 5 years old or older, the only ones i can think of are KFC and W. This 5th year will probably be my Final year as a leader, this time next year ill hang it up, Give Full Leadership to Yacoo, as ill be in University in hopefully America, I won't have much time to lead on COD then, but ill definitely still be around kicking my tag, ripping shit up with my clan while mocking Yacoo about how i "can do better"  :+
Gratz SWK and gratz to you nemessis  ;)
Wow, 5 years already?

Grats!