Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[SWK] X - 10 FUCKING YEARS OF THIS BULLSHIT
Round one Player Scores (i only have round 1 rofl)

[SWK]Nemesis: 13
[SWK]Yacoo: 11
[SWK]Krayzie: 10
[SWK]Jay: 4
[SWK]EvilGate: 3
[SWK]Dacads: 1

all i know is in round 2 i did 12 more kills, Yacoo did 12 more, Dacads did 7 kills, and i couldn't memorize the rest
Nice, It was a great war. Too bad their server was a bit too laggy. But we could handle it. We won, thats all that matters. And ofc it was fun too  ;)
Lol yeah was fun

and @ your "Only God Can Judge Me" <--- 2PAC/Makaveli rocks!
Wee congrats  :) btw Evilgate still alive?  :o
Ty, yep hes alive :D
Congratz in this victory ! :+
Ty Agent  :D
Congratz SWK
Thanks, id also like to welcome Noisekick to SWK, after two weeks he finally passed his trial, his skill has improved alot, so welcome to SWK!  ;)
Ok sry for the double post but i just wanted to let everyone know that we are on LVP alot more lately, i went on and actually got to play LVP properly with no interuptions, no one screaming "NAB" after getting killed (except for [Sw]Mikee) and i must say i am fucking hooked, its great :D

The only bad thing is i gotta get all the [SWK]'s on, get them to register, go earn shitloads of cash, exports, races etc before they have enough money to come on killing sprees with me =D  - Atleast its worth it tho, its fun fighting on your own, but against 2-3 [BB] etc it is hard, even getting gang banged by [RT] is annoying xD