Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

-|[ <ŞǎŴ> - Soldiers at War ]|-
(11-23-2007, 01:31 PM)Turkey link Wrote: HaZe is coming back today(or already is).
Any news?

Yeah he comes back today afternoon, then we will find out the truth about the problem.

Quote: yeah, regular users can't post html

There's the answer to the links.
(11-22-2007, 08:29 PM)Alpha link Wrote: Looking good, i've decided to leave Hector and Makaveli in-charge of LVP activities, have fun. ;)
What does that means ? :P :+
[Image: samp003ig3.png]

[Image: samp004hz5.png]

Scrappy got pwnt, revenge. :)

also, new logo for SaW on the front page.
Looks nice  O+
Abyss = HaZe: Remove him from the memberlist.
Pwnt style.
Nice screenies there Hector :P
** [SaW]Abyss / HaZe removed from members list. **
Yeah hey guys, I'm back from Tennessee. I was gone for a week, any way here's the story...

I was on MSN with infinity and scrappy, and some other nazi niggers. they kept telling me to spam saw forums and ban everyone. i told them i wouldnt do it. so infinity registered as haze_is_a_bitch and started posting morbidly disgusting pictures. i removed it. later i stayed logged on and went to watch TV. i came back and refreshed the page and say Scrappy and Infinity's name red (logged in as admin) and they already had deleted some sections. I refreshed the page and it said my username didnt exsist. later i refreshed again and saw there was a nazi nigger section with a post that had my name with infront if it making some big speach about nigger pride.

Btw i'm not abyss because the admins did an IP check and confirmed that i'm not him.

But anyway i'd like to throw out that i helped make that site and I wouldn't want to destroy it after hours i spent working on it.

kicked from SaW. peace (btw im being clanless so no offers please)
So, is it confirmed that Abyss=Haze?