Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

FORGOT MY PW
hey guys im old member here and my last active time was 1 year ago 
so i forgot my password and i used the change password thing in the website for like 10 times and every time i press the link for the first time it gives me this "The given verification key is not valid anymore.

how it's not valid when it's the first time i press this?
Star 
So like week ago or so i posted a thread here about me being not able to recover my ingame password so i recoverd my fourm account but still every link i get from resitting my password it just says "The given verification key is not valid anymore.

before i even use it and so there is anything to help me out guys ? or what:;
Heya Emma!

Only a manager can help you with this so kindly await for any manager to get some time free and help you with this because managers have that power to change/reset passwords and if you need some other help with anything hit me up.

Adios.
(06-29-2019, 08:50 PM)Humza Wrote: Heya Emma!

Only a manager can help you with this so kindly await for any manager to get some time free and help you with this because managers have that power to change/reset passwords and if you need some other help with anything hit me up.

Adios.
okay im waiting but for how long 
cuz this is my second thread about this and my first one was like 10 days ago so i don't know what to do can you ask anyone to look to this
What is your registered nickname?
(06-30-2019, 02:18 PM)Beaner Wrote: What is your registered nickname?

IT'S MarZia
I've sent you a temporary password via private message along with instructions on how to change your password.