Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Automatic /chase
I would like the managers or Devs (incase active ) to add scripts to saber for timed /chase mode execution inorder to keep the heat up and new players to have fun , and this command would execute only when no of players are more than 7 and the period is 45 min , and again and again this goes on until the player count is less than seven . If this is annoying , it can be shutdown by ops in IRC , so anyone here support me with this and anyone who stands away from my suggestion please feel free to comment below .?
Any word about this ?
Currently There is no active developers around us.

So Better Wait Until they came back to alive 

As well as this script will be little much complicated to execute it.

I Hope you will Post some what Better idea Next time

Have a Nice Day
(04-04-2019, 11:51 AM)[InS]FreakinsPL Wrote: Currently There is no active developers around us.

So Better Wait Until they came back to alive 

As well as this script will be little much complicated to execute it.

I Hope you will Post some what Better idea Next time

Have a Nice Day
Dude , have u become an alien , why are u acting weird nowadays and  it is the easiest script , by looking at nuwani scripts I can even script it , but I need beaner or someone to add it in nuwani bot . That's all , if I get management acceptance it's good to be initiated
Not everyone wants to be chased, and activating it frequently would be annoying as every player's name/blip turns white.
Moreover, we don't have developers for this.