Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[introduction] Arash aka Zeus or ....
Heart 
Ingame Name: Arash_
Birthday: 15th of august
Other Games: Pretty much everything, addicted to WOW, playing GTA V pretty much everyday and every COD and battlefield and everything bethesda makes
Playing SA-MP Since: 2006, back then my English sucked so I really started playing at maybe 2009
Playing on LVP Since: 2009 - 2010
Introduction: After two frustrating years of hardcore studying and dedication I'm finally free, and ready to come back to LVP, Iran's internet connection sucked back then but now thankfully internet is great here and I can finally play at 100ish ping with 0 packet loss, I started playing SA-MP with my younger sister and absolutely loved it, I made a lot of friends on SA-MP, a few on LVP, a few of LW's and etc, it's so good to see one of the best servers still being alive and actually having a decent number of daily players , I grew up with SA-MP and it sorta became a part of me, no matter where I go and what I play, SA-MP and in particular LVP and LW's will always be something else, anyway I hope to see all of you people again in the server hopefully you'll join and we can have a chat

Peace
Welcome back! Did you have any other nicknames?
(09-16-2018, 12:35 PM)DoctorG Wrote: Welcome back! Did you have any other nicknames?

I used Arash, I used Zeus, ZeusR or things like that I used a lot of names because my English wasn't very good back then and I used to play with my 10-12 year old cousins so we sorta just chose a random nickname and played together, goofing around
(09-16-2018, 01:03 PM)Arash Wrote:
(09-16-2018, 12:35 PM)DoctorG Wrote: Welcome back! Did you have any other nicknames?

I used Arash, I used Zeus, ZeusR or things like that I used a lot of names because my English wasn't very good back then and I used to play with my 10-12 year old cousins so we sorta just chose a random nickname and played together, goofing around

I see. It's good that you settled on one now.  :P
(09-16-2018, 01:10 PM)DoctorG Wrote:
(09-16-2018, 01:03 PM)Arash Wrote:

I see. It's good that you settled on one now.  :P

Yeah no goofing around anymore