Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Best Features Of Being a VIP and Additional Feature Suggestions
My Suggestion is It would be awesome if we can buy a maximum of 5 or 7 houses .
What is the point of owning so many houses? The way I see it, they're just spawn points (often far from Las Venturas) with a few vehicles parked outside. There's not much you can actually do inside a house.

Moreover, most of the suitable exteriors for house entrances have already been occupied. Allowing up to 4 extra houses per VIP would cause a mess, and severely limit the choice of house locations for players in the future as we don't currently delete houses of inactive players.

Edit: Moved to the Development section as this is a suggestion.
I like this idea, Specifer.

Personally I feel like 3 houses are not enough for me. Setting the house limit a little bit higher (up to 5) will not hurt anyone. It is simple: Those who want to have more houses can have it, those who feel 3 are enough can stick with their 3 houses. Setting the limit a little bit higher does not mean everyone is going to buy 5 houses, just like not everyone has bought 3 houses at the current limit. Also, I think it is not a big work for devs to change the limit, so it will really not hurt anyone. +1 from me
(04-14-2018, 06:36 PM)Beaner Wrote: Moreover, most of the suitable exteriors for house entrances have already been occupied. Allowing up to 4 extra houses per VIP would cause a mess, and severely limit the choice of house locations for players in the future as we don't currently delete houses of inactive players.

This. Las Venturas is already pretty much full of houses.

While we're at it, I hate seeing houses without actual doors. I'd like to ask my fellow crew members to stop this phenomenon. The current houses are fine but let's not create a hundred entrances in front of random walls.