Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Minecraft Server
Quote:[09/23/17|02:39:09] <~Overdosed> !version
[09/23/17|02:39:10] <+Enigma> This server is running (MC: 1.12.1)

Yup! :+
Tried it with a cracked account...nothing is protected you can even destroy spawn :/
I don't seen you joining anywhere on the logs,

but spawn has been messed with so this issue will be addressed,

Thanks ;)

You shouldn't of said anything, cause now I'm gonna make it so Cracked people can't join again..

What you see that happened to spawn is the main reason why we don't allow cracked players in :)

I'll be adding a whitelist to the server after this, cheers!
Not like that lol...i joined with my friend's account (TheGameOwners) i left wierd messeges for ricky there :p
Mr. Khan was in my house and he stole some of my stuff. He even left a sign saying "fuck you". So you can ban his IP also. Hes a criminal!
Wtf i thought it was ricky house omg lol and i only took few signs :p
It clearly said "Lash's private chest" on my private chest. you were there again. I'm glad to see my diamonds are where I left them. I withdraw my wish of banning you. Lord all Mighty forgive his sins and let him play blocks!
No i never saw the sign as everything was destroyed when i joined first and the second time i knew it was yours so got 2 signs and placed them in your room ;p btw which time you play?
(09-23-2017, 05:24 PM)Mr.Khan Wrote: Wtf i thought it was ricky house omg lol and i only took few signs :p

GG lol
(09-24-2017, 05:52 PM)Ricky92 Wrote:
(09-23-2017, 05:24 PM)Mr.Khan Wrote: Wtf i thought it was ricky house omg lol and i only took few signs :p

GG lol

???