Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[T] Clan TERRORISM
(11-15-2010, 12:16 PM)mAzz link Wrote: Munch dont act like a retard , no one wants u to comment shit at this topic

Now this is a troll (although a bad one). :)
pathetic faggot , talkin shit on every fuckin topic n thinkin ur IQ is 99999999.
it aint like dat son , ur just talkin shit while u cant make those topics urself and ur shit ingame so dont complain bout other ppl , n if u try to insult mercy then u r so ded
(11-15-2010, 12:23 PM)mAzz link Wrote: pathetic faggot , talkin shit on every fuckin topic n thinkin ur IQ is 99999999.
it aint like dat son , ur just talkin shit while u cant make those topics urself and ur shit ingame so dont complain bout other ppl , n if u try to insult mercy then u r so ded

umed?
-deleted-
first time i agree vid u LR
(11-15-2010, 12:27 PM)LasTRace link Wrote: Munch, althought i don't like mazz, he has a point there. Are you sick to stick your nose to everywhere? Have you got problems? None of your business, gtfo now and don't even click that topic.

LR

This topic is on an open forum that allows discussion. I was just saying that there wasn't a problem what they were doing when you told them to stop. I never flamed or anything and you called me a troll. I’m not doing anything wrong and I always try to help (and I was trying to help then too until you complained). But if you wanna be that way then I’ll leave you alone. And judging from experience during this discussion it appears you have problems.

And how exactly has mAzz got a point? That guy’s an idiot and contradicts himself whenever he speaks.

(11-15-2010, 12:23 PM)mAzz link Wrote: pathetic faggot , talkin shit on every fuckin topic n thinkin ur IQ is 99999999.

I don’t think my IQ is 99999999, I don’t talk shit in every topic, and I never insult mercy. Me and mercy get along just fine. And I never even complained about anyone.

And I’ve never said I was good ingame, but when I was active I beat you. You applied for eF and you tried fighting me, I kept beating you. The only time you beat me was when I killed you and you spawned near me and I had low health and no armour, and I still nearly beat you then. The only other time you beat me was when you had that /hideme on and I never knew if I was hitting you or not. So I’m so shit that I've beat you almost every time.

Now please, stop "flaming" in T's topic, LasTRace doesn't want that kind of discussion going on in this thread.
-deleted-
Munch so u think u beat me ingame ? k then just pm me time n server n its 1v1 20rounds n the result will be 19-1 if u have luck , now gtfo from this topic n stfu already fuckin retard
(11-15-2010, 12:42 PM)LasTRace link Wrote: Do i need your help? are you fcking retarded? just GTFO and don't talk anymore!

LR

...there's no talking sense to you. Every time I try talking to you, you just miss the whole point and call me a retard or a troll when neither are true. I try to talk nicely to you and you just keep getting pissed off. I think you're the one with a problem.

As of now I'll stop talking to you, but I won't stop posting in this topic as I also get along fine with other members of [T]. If you want ME to stop posting when I'm trying to help or whatever but you allow mAzz to make a fool out of himself then so be it.

You don't need to reply to this either.

[me=Munch]out.[/me]
(11-15-2010, 12:46 PM)Munch link Wrote: ...there's no talking sense to you. Every time I try talking to you, you just miss the whole point and call me a retard or a troll when neither are true. I try to talk nicely to you and you just keep getting pissed off. I think you're the one with a problem.

As of now I'll stop talking to you, but I won't stop posting in this topic as I also get along fine with other members of [T]. If you want ME to stop posting when I'm trying to help or whatever but you allow mAzz to make a fool out of himself then so be it.

You don't need to reply to this either.

[me=Munch]out.[/me]

Thanks for your understanding.