Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[T] Clan TERRORISM
cmonnnn relax relax.. i am sorry i started all this flame or whatever you call it, but still we win the war and always will do, ya'll newbs haters!
fat cobra bred, its like you give them a finger and they're takin your whole hand ashhasuuasuha
Ayo [T] everyone please send me his E-mail or somthing so we can talk to each other, when we are in server, pm's me, thnx.
Guyz, the forum + site are down?
(11-15-2010, 08:59 AM)TwistedDemon link Wrote: Guyz, the forum + site are down?
In my opinion, karizma is a poor guy thesedays so he couldn't pay for this month. thats why site down  8)
-deleted-
(11-15-2010, 10:23 AM)LasTRace link Wrote: go troll somewhere else.

The Hell? I'm not trolling. These people are talking and being FRIENDLY to eachother and here you are complaining as though they're arguing.

I'm not trolling, I'm saying that there's no problem in what they're doing, they weren't exactly offtopic either. The only one talking slightly negative was you.

Tell me, how am I trolling?
(11-15-2010, 11:44 AM)Munch link Wrote: The Hell? I'm not trolling. These people are talking and being FRIENDLY to eachother and here you are complaining as though they're arguing.

I'm not trolling, I'm saying that there's no problem in what they're doing, they weren't exactly offtopic either. The only one talking slightly negative was you.

Tell me, how am I trolling?

I think Lastrace is right in all he says because he in [T] witch he never lies.
so, sry. 1+
(11-15-2010, 12:10 PM)No_M3rcy link Wrote: I think Lastrace is right in all he says because he in [T] witch he never lies.
so, sry. 1+

So him being in T means he's right when he said that I'm trolling...when I never trolled?

Being right makes you right, not being in a clan.
Munch dont act like a retard , no one wants u to comment shit at this topic