Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[T] Clan TERRORISM
(11-14-2010, 10:09 PM)No_M3rcy link Wrote: For me sir, winning is everything, and you are standing on my way so GTFO, no hard feelings. :)

k.

I hope you win this

Good luck.
Guys, stop it. We have done the fights nicely and we had fun. That was the point, stop it now.
(11-14-2010, 10:22 PM)LasTRace link Wrote: Guys, stop it. We have done the fights nicely and we had fun. That was the point, stop it now.

Yeah, I'm ok.  :P
Thats the thing i dont like about T - its all about the win.. u cant always win ... u won, u lost, u will win more, u will loose more.. the bottom line is to have fun. thats what games r all about  :) i hope i wont recieve some negative posts since i dont wanna sound offending with this post  :)
(11-14-2010, 10:22 PM)LasTRace link Wrote: Guys, stop it. We have done the fights nicely and we had fun. That was the point, stop it now.

What are you talking about? They're talking and having fun, no arguing or anything. So why complain? Are you trying to make your topic boring?
(11-14-2010, 10:24 PM)VooDoo_CHiLe link Wrote: Thats the thing i dont like about T - its all about the win.. u cant always win ... u won, u lost, u will win more, u will loose more.. the bottom line is to have fun. thats what games r all about  :) i hope i wont recieve some negative posts since i dont wanna sound offending with this post  :)
losing is fun?
(11-14-2010, 10:29 PM)Fat Cobra link Wrote: losing is fun?

I think what he wanted to say is that we all have to know win and lose.
(11-14-2010, 10:31 PM)Pedro link Wrote: I think what he wanted to say is that we all have to know win and lose.
english plz
(11-14-2010, 10:34 PM)Fat Cobra link Wrote: english plz

Edit: I think what he wanted to say is that, we all have to know how to win and lose.

Excuse me "plz", if I cannot be as perfect as you.
(11-14-2010, 10:34 PM)Fat Cobra link Wrote: english plz
he speaks english well! Obviously he does not flaming,insulting and talking about racism in English language as much as you do
Thus You shouldn't compare his english
+ Be sure of that You are not his business  :Y)