Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[T] Clan TERRORISM
(08-04-2010, 01:40 PM)Kase link Wrote: I'm taking this as ane offence, so you can just shut the fuck up about us and stick to your own business. Do you think that a clan can be forever and ever active? You'll see.
Ye stop offending me
(08-04-2010, 01:23 PM)MidNight link Wrote: TheWeakedGuy, you better join the clan [eF]
they are pro clan and they are like ghosts,
cuz no one ever saw them latetly on LVP,
im sure you will have lots of fun there  ;)
eF is a shit load better then this clan, if i ever left SAE(doubt it)  i'd definantly have eF as an option, but then there's UvH :( :(
(08-04-2010, 01:23 PM)MidNight link Wrote: TheWeakedGuy, you better join the clan [eF]
At-least eF got good attitude and great leader like Kase, not a leader like karizma who can't speak a single sentence with correct English.
Top 5 lvp clan right?  _O-
they are right...midnight? is not the first time when you talk big...and you not even play soo much on lvp....

ofending other clans?futhermore eF,that is A LOT MORE OLD THAN T AND THAN YOU
(08-04-2010, 01:40 PM)Kase link Wrote: I'm taking this as an offence, so you can just shut the fuck up about us and stick to your own business.
then why does Munch sticks HIS NOSE IN OUR BISNESS?
(08-04-2010, 02:20 PM)DarkBankai link Wrote: they are right...midnight? is not the first time when you talk big...and you not even play soo much on lvp....

ofending other clans?futhermore eF,that is A LOT MORE OLD THAN T AND THAN YOU
  unfortunately he is telling the truth,Mid  :roll:

Not eF! he should join ''The Peterz''  he will be Peter_XXXX in there.
(08-04-2010, 02:47 PM)MidNight link Wrote: then why does Munch sticks HIS NOSE IN OUR BISNESS?

Because he wants to help you guys with his experience, something you, MidNight, haven't.

Anyways, Munch isn't the point of the situation that you're trying to avoid talking about ;).
ye w/e i might over reacted a bit...
(08-04-2010, 02:20 PM)DarkBankai link Wrote: they are right...midnight?
Because you're maybe one of the only ACTIVE clans now on lvp doesnt mean your up in the top.