Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[5iN] - 5-0 is Near !!! ATTENTION [5iN]Sadik FOR SALE!!! 125 MIL USD INGAME $!!!
(04-07-2011, 06:23 PM)Sadik link Wrote: Hooger I like the 5 innocent niggers better than 5-0 is Near
u talkin bout urself?
Hello I am new in gang i was join [5iN] before 2 weeks and [5iN]United was say me I am welcome in gang so can you put me on the list of gang members ? And why is nobody playing on Las Venuturas Playground ???
                        By[5iN]AvailablE
_O-
Quote:AvailablE link=topic=26992.msg382413#msg382413 date=1302449087]
Hello I am new in gang i was join [5iN] before 2 weeks and [5iN]United was say me I am welcome in gang so can you put me on the list of gang members ? And why is nobody playing on Las Venuturas Playground ???
                        By[5iN]AvailablE

i help u play
PLS SOMEBODY COME ON LVP TYPE THE REPLAY WHEN YOU ARE PLAYING IN WICH TIME ? :S
no u need do or nothing create lol see it not good but active and skill and accept ok?
anyways im new 5iN leader, HoogerBogger got caught cheating on LVP and banned, so he trusted me the management
STYl4 can you add me on [5iN member list ???
styl4 united says me he is the leader of 5iN and he was accept me and hoogger booger to but can you add me on list of members and somebody come on server i was playing 1 weak and nobody of 5iN's is be there :S
Kangaroo has a brother, it seems. :)