Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[V]IRUS - www.virusme.net
(05-19-2018, 11:03 AM)Haunter Wrote: It's funny how you were HM one day and the next day you became R2D. All I can say neither of us done it, anyways your doing well embarrasing your clan even more.

The heck is this clan hopper talking about? HM is closed. Lmfao
I did not clan hop like you did. Got kicked out from R2D and jumped into V the only one who accepts clan hoppers.

(05-19-2018, 03:23 PM)[V]PawnFox Wrote:
(05-19-2018, 02:27 AM)Arlequina Wrote: Cool picture, with them hoppers in the house! (R2D)Haunt3r [JOKER]Playa [InC]SquasH
ps: jOjO the only 1 looking good in the pic.

What about me, i'm not a clan hopper. I'm [V] since 2012  :+
I don't look good ?.

Anyways, on topic, great day, great day.  :)

You don't look good, only jOjO. I am sorry.
(05-28-2018, 12:28 AM)Arlequina Wrote:
(05-19-2018, 11:03 AM)Haunter Wrote: It's funny how you were HM one day and the next day you became R2D. All I can say neither of us done it, anyways your doing well embarrasing your clan even more.

The heck is this clan hopper talking about? HM is closed. Lmfao
I did not clan hop like you did. Got kicked out from R2D and jumped into V the only one who accepts clan hoppers.

(05-19-2018, 03:23 PM)[V]PawnFox Wrote:
(05-19-2018, 02:27 AM)Arlequina Wrote: Cool picture, with them hoppers in the house! (R2D)Haunt3r [JOKER]Playa [InC]SquasH
ps: jOjO the only 1 looking good in the pic.

What about me, i'm not a clan hopper. I'm [V] since 2012  :+
I don't look good ?.

Anyways, on topic, great day, great day.  :)

You don't look good, only jOjO. I am sorry.

- Haunter was interested in joining us way before he joined your clan. Check both forums and revise what you might have missed.

- Pawnfox is a [V] member before both of your clans were even found.

- We have other ex R2D members who left your clan during different times to apply/stay here. It might be a matter of preference if we're talking about a member or 2. When it's 4+ applicants/members though including leaders/co-leaders (and possibly more "picks" in the future -you probably don't need reminders in your topic when it happens-),
 it makes sense to assume that many players want an upgrade.
Don't Fuck With R2D, Anyone V can't fight me, bunch of newfags
(05-31-2018, 03:47 AM)Franco Wrote: Don't Fuck With R2D, Anyone V can't fight me, bunch of newfags

Why should we bother about a clan that has its members/co-leaders/leaders applying to join us?
What do you mean by upgrading?
Flamming/ cheating/ clan hopping ones?
I see at least 02 demoted admins who joined your clan.
Also, cheaters who y'all clearly see on ban appeals.

If V is pro at accepting clan hoppers, we just laugh forever at it 
Y'all pro at making this clan surviving with a lotta random hoppers hahaha

* Fallen Laughs till 2099
(06-01-2018, 02:38 AM)Arlequina Wrote: What do you mean by upgrading?

* Arlequina Laughs till 2099

What should we expect from a clan that has its members/co-leaders/leaders applying to join us?
(06-01-2018, 03:26 AM)VonLVP Wrote:
(06-01-2018, 02:38 AM)Arlequina Wrote: What do you mean by upgrading?

* Arlequina Laughs till 2099

What should we expect from a clan that has its members/co-leaders/leaders applying to join us?

Well, expect them to be accepted. Surely R2D members are way more skilled them demoted admins and clan hoppers from yours

* Fallen Laughs till 2099

Just don't expect much because c'mon.. V clan is completely destroyed and nowadays stands for 3-4 clan random clan hoppers.

Let's just be very honest on it.
C'mon. Lmfao

* Fallen Laughs till 2099 and 1 year more
(05-28-2018, 12:28 AM)Arlequina Wrote: The heck is this clan hopper talking about? HM is closed. Lmfao

Do you even know the meaning of clan hopping...? how can i person 'jump' in different clan if he got kicked? you should be more factually correct. before saying stuff like this... and name the people you're talking about and exactly write, how did they clan hop in your opinion.

*Winnie Laughs till 3000
(06-01-2018, 11:46 AM)Winnie Wrote:
(05-28-2018, 12:28 AM)Arlequina Wrote: The heck is this clan hopper talking about? HM is closed. Lmfao

Do you even know the meaning of clan hopping...? how can i person 'jump' in different clan if he got kicked? you should be more factually correct. before saying stuff like this... and name the people you're talking about and exactly write, how did they clan hop in your opinion.

*Winnie Laughs till 3000

The interesting part is that they didn't actually get kicked. We get applicants who left their clans for whatever reasons, and the only clan that always claims that their ex members got kicked -without any sort of any reliable proof- is R2D.

They probably forget the fact that we talk to LuKz and Sleep, who were managing their "business" for a long time. 

I'm not sure if they believe that such a technique will prevent their players from leaving, or maybe they believe it'll prevent us from accepting our "picks" if there's anyone suitable enough. Whatever we're doing will continue happening whenever we see it suitable.
Fallen which V pissed in your cornflakes man? Go get a life you nobody and leave this clan alone..