Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[V]IRUS - www.virusme.net
(02-05-2018, 06:00 PM)Sleep Wrote: So you're basically saying that you guys are heroes for doing 4v1 on me, and LuKz spamming the killboard?
But when I catch you in a place where you can't go 4v1 in a group you die. Funny.

Still easy 3v1 tho, cya virgin from Egypt. Buy yourself a wife.

EZ

Try to get me a single player who could say there's a single V member who needs to shout on voice like you do while playing.
I bet I've found one that didn't shout during sex.

[Image: 34xferr.jpg]

[V] = Virgins
(02-05-2018, 06:10 PM)Sleep Wrote:
[Image: 34xferr.jpg]

That's true.
Try to get me a single player who could say there's a single V member who needs to shout on voice like you do while playing.
Shouting on voice while playing a game is much worse than being a virgin, isn't it?

[Image: picard-oooh.gif]
Nope, it's not.
Still waiting for you to find a player who could say there's a single V member who rages on voice like you do.
I'll probably find the guy before you lose your virginity.

Btw, proof that I shouted. No proof = didn't happen. Ez.
(02-05-2018, 06:18 PM)Sleep Wrote: I'll probably find the guy before you lose your virginity.

The proof is whoever was online with us. Do you want me to ask any to +1 here?

You on the other hand won't find a single player who could say there's a single V member who needs to shout on voice like you do while playing.
I can pay for fake witnesses aswell. Video or voice recording proof pls.
(02-05-2018, 06:23 PM)Sleep Wrote: I can pay for fake witnesses aswell. Video or voice recording proof pls.

Pay them. I'm waiting for any regular who could meet me on voice then quote my original message. (Link) and +1 it. 
I'm waiting for any player to do so and tell us there's any V member who shouts on voice while playing/reporting like you do.
Still ez virgin.