Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[V]IRUS - www.virusme.net
Might as well find a sponsor and go to the professional majors and leagues and become rivals to FaZe clan

#SpreadTheVirus

(Jokes are good from time to time)
Please delete this post.
(01-16-2018, 07:02 AM)Nater Wrote: What if someone cannot afford a microphone, or even worse, Have there vocals ripped out by an angry panda?

I remember who is wearing the panda. :+

(01-16-2018, 10:03 AM)Finisha Wrote: Might as well find a sponsor and go to the professional majors and leagues and become rivals to FaZe clan

#SpreadTheVirus

(Jokes are good from time to time)

Good stuff though!

#ForMazar
(01-17-2018, 09:08 PM)VonLVP Wrote:
(01-16-2018, 07:02 AM)Nater Wrote: What if someone cannot afford a microphone, or even worse, Have there vocals ripped out by an angry panda?
I remember who is wearing the panda. :+

Always have, always will!
(05-25-2010, 02:24 PM)VonLVP Wrote:
News
MeltdowN left the clan, good luck!
(05-25-2010, 02:24 PM)VonLVP Wrote:
News
LuKz is now a full [V] member, congratulations!
Grats homie x)))))))
[Image: 2iboyms.png]

[Image: 2ij11j7.jpg]
[Image: 21431uu.jpg]

Vs are Vs everywhere. No wonder you wouldn't care [pWn][BB]Finisha.
I don't get the multiclan thing as much as stupid it is it's like You're American if you go to America and Indian if you go to India despite being belonging to a single group of people.
(02-01-2018, 07:57 PM)Death$tar Wrote: I don't get the multiclan thing as much as stupid it is it's like You're American if you go to America and Indian if you go to India despite being belonging to a single group of people.

It's like Messi is playing for Barcelona and Real Madrid at the same time and you're calling him loyal to Barcelona. Obviously, clans are not football clubs, not nations, and not theme parks.

Taking things out of context and throwing a "stupid" is easy. We simply do not share the same values.