Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[V]IRUS - www.virusme.net
(05-25-2016, 02:25 PM)Shark Wrote:
(05-12-2016, 09:42 PM)VonLVP Wrote:
Quote:For those who are waiting to watch the classic clan fall scenario, this doesn't happen here. All the invitations and the direct attempts to drag our LW/LVP/FFS members out of the clan are visible. These attempts will continue to fail, and you'll only embarrass yourself. Imagine the sound of balloons rubbing in a noisy disco.

sorry but this is pretty funny, as if anyone cared about this enough to "try and bring this mighty (pun intended) clan down".

Well this made me laugh because you are actually right.   :D
Quote:For those who are waiting to watch the classic clan fall scenario, this doesn't happen here. All the invitations and the direct attempts to drag our LW/LVP/FFS members out of the clan are visible. These attempts will continue to fail, and you'll only embarrass yourself. Imagine the sound of balloons rubbing in a noisy disco.

sorry but this is pretty funny, as if anyone cared about this enough to "try and bring this mighty (pun intended) clan down".

With all due respect for your clan in general, LVP regulars regularly see one cocoon (just to be clear, a cocoon that I like): the LVP cocoon. I never found a reason to mention it anywhere throughout years of friendship with some of your clan members.

I hate to say it in public this way (but you came with the gangster theme) ... we're actually the clan that matters if you spend time to mute the noise and zoom out.

Count the number of staff members (who are supposedly the pick of the crop) on LW/LVP/FFS now. Count how many of these are Vs. If any clan comes close and you still have doubts, count it throughout these servers' history.

Actually several players did care to try to damage the clan directly after this specific incident, and one of those who came to dance around your post has an amazing history with whatever is related to caring for us. Some of these are logged due to the reasons I mentioned above, not to mention that some of your friends have access to these logs.

Honestly, players with attitudes like yours make our job easier to be in the place I mentioned above. Yes we do have to handle typical "showdowns" every now and then ... but it becomes easier to identify who's more suitable to contain others.
I'm pro.
(05-25-2016, 08:14 PM)Deer_Hunter Wrote: I'm pro.
Lies
(05-25-2016, 08:39 PM)Robin Wrote:
Lies

We are pros.**
(05-25-2016, 11:31 PM)Deer_Hunter Wrote:
(05-25-2016, 08:39 PM)Robin Wrote:
Lies

We are pros.**

Liar(s)
(05-25-2016, 06:15 PM)VonLVP Wrote:

With all due respect for your clan in general, LVP regulars regularly see one cocoon (just to be clear, a cocoon that I like): the LVP cocoon. I never found a reason to mention it anywhere throughout years of friendship with some of your clan members.

I hate to say it in public this way (but you came with the gangster theme) ... we're actually the clan that matters if you spend time to mute the noise and zoom out.

Count the number of staff members (who are supposedly the pick of the crop) on LW/LVP/FFS now. Count how many of these are Vs. If any clan comes close and you still have doubts, count it throughout these servers' history.

Actually several players did care to try to damage the clan directly after this specific incident, and one of those who came to dance around your post has an amazing history with whatever is related to caring for us. Some of these are logged due to the reasons I mentioned above, not to mention that some of your friends have access to these logs.

Honestly, players with attitudes like yours make our job easier to be in the place I mentioned above. Yes we do have to handle typical "showdowns" every now and then ... but it becomes easier to identify who's more suitable to contain others.

what
Shark, go home!
I will soon, leaving work earlier today.
(05-25-2010, 02:24 PM)VonLVP Wrote: News
- TL is back online! IP: 5.196.55.5:7798