Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[V]IRUS - www.virusme.net
Quote:onLVP link=topic=24799.msg306266#msg306266 date=1274793887]
[i][color=orange][b][b]- News
- Dejo is now a full [V] member, Congratulations!
- Wanna spy on Training Lands? join #tl.echo @ irc.tl
- Listening to the latest hits while training surely makes a difference! /radio on Training Lands.

Dejo is shit I bet him 100HP 80 Armor kick him out xD
(03-30-2012, 02:55 AM)Nater link Wrote: Dejo is shit I bet him 100HP 80 Armor kick him out xD

tru i dont know why they selected him :O
(03-30-2012, 05:36 AM)Drug link Wrote: tru i dont know why they selected him :O
Desperate for active people :+
We didn't mention this on LW due to the over excitement that would happen there.
One of our recruiters got "spoiled" but we dealt with it, yet we can't break our word and deny an applicant for our own recruiter's mistake. We'll work on improving Dejo's skills. He's been applying for us since last year, and we're sure he's a loyal member and he'll do what's good for [V].
Quote:onLVP link=topic=24799.msg418111#msg418111 date=1333394701]
We didn't mention this on LW due to the over excitement that would happen there.
One of our recruiters got "spoiled" but we dealt with it, yet we can't break our word and deny an applicant for our own recruiter's mistake. We'll work on improving Dejo's skills. He's been applying for us since last year, and we're sure he's a loyal member and he'll do what's good for [V].
:+ gl
Please delete this ......
That was like a GLuckkick
Tired of the cruel world in the streets of Las Venturas?
It's time to chill in your own room, at one of the most private islands on Training Lands!

SA-MP : Custom Isle

Reserve your room here.
Quote:onLVP link=topic=24799.msg306266#msg306266 date=1274793887]
[i][b][b]- News
- Luna is now a trial [V] member, Good Luck!
- Abyss is now a trial [V] member, Good Luck!
(Both of them were selected while ignoring all our regulations -except for the poll- to start the infection on a new DM server)
- Wanna know how's [V] atm? Check [color=orange]this