Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[V]IRUS - www.virusme.net
(07-28-2010, 12:28 AM)EvilGate link Wrote: is every member of [V] like this? Dayum, RAAAGEQUIT! (Yeah, i couldn't be bothered to resize it)

*Picture*

You eat shit with a shovel?
yerr and I buy the loto!!!
Eh Noisia. Another flaming situation..
every1 can be pissed off from time to time  :D however ima speak with him about his "lil rage"  _O- but this could happen to every1 tho  :>
Quote:VooDoo_CHiLe link=topic=24799.msg327172#msg327172 date=1280317385]
every1 can be pissed off from time to time  :D however ima speak with him about his "lil rage"  _O- but this could happen to every1 tho  :>

Not that I really care though, but it let your clan look like shit. If you like to flame, than flame in decent english and not something like a mix of turkish and whatsoever :P
we aint a flamers and he is serbian xD btw next time u can pm me instead of posting screenies .. im not sure if nem see in his clan topic such screenies with swk flaming .. i'm not like dat .. dunno if u are tho
Quote:VooDoo_CHiLe link=topic=24799.msg327199#msg327199 date=1280322551]
we aint a flamers and he is serbian xD btw next time u can pm me instead of posting screenies .. im not sure if nem see in his clan topic such screenies with swk flaming .. i'm not like dat .. dunno if u are tho

So even though evidence is there you're not doing a thing because it wasn't in a PM?
None of us will flame because he can't win, do what you want I don't care, just posted it because I thought you guys had a rule which says its strongly forbidden to flame other players. That guy is ruining your clan 'reputation' =P
first dont say u wont never flame (eventually swks) and munch i said i WILL speak with him 
None of us will flame BECAUSE HE CAN'T WIN.