-Violax
-by_karizma
-Hoffpop
-Rsole
-Salvo
-Thug
-EvilGate

hofpoop ftw 8)
(08-21-2010, 02:27 AM)Darkness link Wrote: if karizma had a better HB he'd be easy -.-
Everyone would be easy then. :D
everyone need stop talking about my hb. first would be look yourself.
Hah come on, if your lag is anything like it was 2 years ago, these people's complaints are 100% justified.
Same goes with that complaint about Holden kicking you for "avoiding death"- knowing you from 2 years ago, you were quitting to avoid death, not "accidentally disconnecting."
(08-22-2010, 09:38 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: Hah come on, if your lag is anything like it was 2 years ago, these people's complaints are 100% justified.
Same goes with that complaint about Holden kicking you for "avoiding death"- knowing you from 2 years ago, you were quitting to avoid death, not "accidentally disconnecting."

You have nothing to do with issues? Would be the last person to talk to you about lag.
Aside from yourself and about 20000 other people that have ever played the game.
(08-22-2010, 01:15 PM)karizma link Wrote: You have nothing to do with issues? Would be the last person to talk to you about lag.

http://www.amazon.de/Advanced-Learners-D...3464115429
(08-22-2010, 01:15 PM)karizma link Wrote: You have nothing to do with issues? Would be the last person to talk to you about lag.
You also lag worse then any other person here, FPS LAG + High ping = terrible

Prolly running on a windows 98 made out of wood
Ok, so maybe he lags. But has anyone considered his aiming? I be chilling on bikes pedaling at full speed, and sometimes bunny hoping, and this dude's shots still get to me :S