Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[CUNT] - Carbombs Upset Nub Tards
(03-25-2010, 05:51 AM)bubbles link Wrote: ...membership can only be gained by targeting players listed on the 3 target lists to the point they are broken down to tears and rage against bombs on the forum in a vain attempt to have them removed from LVP.

(03-25-2010, 05:51 AM)bubbles link Wrote: You are a member upon request and are seen to take an active interest in blowing the shit out of the targets.

:S
Its very simple my little american friend... if you're seen to be a 'bomber' and you ask to join CUNT you're taken on board. 

Any bomber would pretty much be targeting the players on the CUNT list anyways, because they're the fun ones.. usually dicks who have big neon signs over their heads with an arrow "NUB TARD, BOMB HERE!"!"!one!"! -------"
(04-01-2010, 08:41 PM)bubbles link Wrote: "NUB TARD, BOMB HERE!"!"!one!"! -------"
O+
Ryder has been moved up to a secondary targert.

Recently this corrupt administrator has pitched a tent on the bombshop roof and is targeting CUNTS. 

He's not the best at it, but his planted carbombs and nade spamming will impact your bomb frequencies, especially when he gets you.

He's a fan of the /hide command too, so when he's online be on the lookout for suspicious cars and a dark figure sitting on the roof of the bombshop rubbing his balls nades.

Even when not bombing, if a CUNT is in the area swing by the bombshop take a few pop shots to distract him.  He suffers from vanity, a fine weakness to have and to exploit - you's know what to do

Also fellow CUNTS, there has been much defending of the bombshop at certain times recently.

Just a reminder - there is another bombshop in LS near the pay and spray.

/tune 2      drive for 30 seconds  and then /back to spawn back in LV. 

A fine alternative for when the campers are out in force, take them by surprise ;-)
*O*
I'm glad I'm not a target 8)
HoW do i apply?
I think this gang is a failure like "bubbles"  >:)
(04-03-2010, 05:14 AM)GothicDolls link Wrote: I think this gang is a failure like "bubbles"  >:)

trying to get on that list? >:)
he's in the list already  :7