Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

GTA V?
Quote:So what is your wish list for the next GTA? Which city would you like to play in? Which decade?

If you ask me, I would love to play on a Vice City remake. I loved the 80s feeling, the music, the vehicles, the map - just everything!
I totally agree you Turkey!
Hm
I think it'd be good to have it in chicago :D
Vice city

also add more melee weapons.
In Tokyo would be good, but would probably be too futuristic I think.
(12-29-2009, 07:07 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: I'd be all good with England as soon as you folks learn to drive on the correct side of the road.

We do drive on the correct side of the road here in England. But we are just constantly over-taking.
(12-31-2009, 05:43 AM)Jordi link Wrote: We do drive on the correct side of the road here in England. But we are just constantly over-taking.

Slow drivers and rush hours suck!
(12-31-2009, 03:26 AM)Munch link Wrote: In Tokyo would be good, but would probably be too futuristic I think.

Haha, yeah. Laser weapons and spaceship-like helicopters. :P
(12-31-2009, 08:52 AM)Ettans link Wrote: Haha, yeah. Laser weapons and spaceship-like helicopters. :P

I feel sorry for the gamers in the next century for this! GTA in such an age would suck. :')

The water in GTA IV doesn't look that nice though. If they develop a Vice City remake, they should definitely change the water to something like this:

(Miami Beach mod for Crysis)
[Image: 943141777d1214341217-crysis-mod-assault-...6-20_3.jpg]

More blueish. Well, you get the idea. :P

GTA III Liberty City, Vice City AND San Andreas all rolled into one, with like more interiors for buildings etc.

Or, it could be that 'carter' city that is mentioned in a few of the GTAs. (I think that is what it is called)