Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

.: Urban Legends [uL] - ulclan.com :. |uL| Wargrounds dedi.slice-vps.nl:7777
Quote:My surname is Bierman

BIERMANN!!!!!111
(09-13-2010, 06:27 PM)thiaZ link Wrote: BIERMANN!!!!!111

As Zezima would say...Alus!
(09-13-2010, 06:27 PM)thiaZ link Wrote: BIERMANN!!!!!111
my thoughts exactly
(09-13-2010, 05:40 PM)Munch link Wrote: Does not being naturally American mean you weren't born there or you aren't full-blood American? My surname is Bierman (German) but both parents and (dead) grand dads are English and the (dead) grandmothers are Scottish (mother's mum) and Northern Irish (Dad's mum).

Does that mean I'm not naturally English because I've got Scottish and Northern Irish blood, and a German surname from a great-great grandfather (dad's side)?

In order to be a natural born citizen the only requirement is that both parents must have citizenship.

(09-13-2010, 02:02 PM)XiZ link Wrote: nope but that was just 1 of the facts that prove that hes not natural american.

That's not a fact, its just an assumption.

papa l'americano...... Yolanda Be Cool - We No Speak Americano (Video edit by Pink louder)
Just because someone has a last name marquez dont mean hes mexican why the hell does people always jump to the conclusion that because u have a diffrent last name then most americans your mexican and nooo you dont say spain or salvadorian or chileno you jump to hes mexican
XiZ i didnt expect this from you...
lmfao

sup alvarez honey
Quote: link=topic=19834.msg338087#msg338087 date=1284412069]
Just because someone has a last name marquez dont mean hes mexican why the hell does people always jump to the conclusion that because u have a diffrent last name then most americans your mexican and nooo you dont say spain or salvadorian or chileno you jump to hes mexican
XiZ i didnt expect this from you...
err i know that immo has mexican ancestors(remember him being called mexican immigrant in #uL lol), so thats why i said mexicans :roll:
i didnt mean what you said

and also you all that quoted me, HOLD YOUR HORSES. this is between me, immo and metal. why are you all jumping in NOW and not a few pages back?

anyways, to reply to all of you...
@Hurricane - duh, this is what you all newfags do nowadays so i thought i'd blend in.
@Jordan - yea, we discussed that with immo on irc already
@Maddolis - we had a go on that on irc with immo too. though im still not fully convinced that its irrelevant.
@Munch - by "natural" i mean full-blood american, as in none of the person's ancestors immigrated into the country. i mean the person's ancestors were in the land or were born on the exact day, hour, minute and second when american independence was forged and the US was formed.
(09-13-2010, 09:07 AM)XiZ link Wrote: you shouldn't laugh, i've talked to shark many times since he left samp and i can tell you that he's an even worse troll than you are. i'm not being defensive, you're the one who always makes these stupid guesses in the dark and that is kinda annoying. also i'm pretty sure you're not a natural american since your last name is Marquez, so yeah - hola mexicano.
then whats this supposed to mean?
hola mexicano?
and your calling us stupid because we guess in the dark and americans are smarter because they dont......?
noooooooooooo im calling immo stupid because he guesses in the dark. and the other part with the "hola mexicano" was just a sidekick "attack" :P it has got nothing to do with anything about nationality. i'll repeat, it was directed towards immo ONLY, not against mexicans/americans or whatever nation else.

ok lol, just a day or 2 ago this topic had 193 pages, now it has 199. we should probably end this arguing, uL topic is getting bigger and bigger. i mean i still have faith in sLK that they'll catch up and that BB will hold their 1st place