Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

.: Urban Legends [uL] - ulclan.com :. |uL| Wargrounds dedi.slice-vps.nl:7777
you shouldn't laugh, i've talked to shark many times since he left samp and i can tell you that he's an even worse troll than you are. i'm not being defensive, you're the one who always makes these stupid guesses in the dark and that is kinda annoying. also i'm pretty sure you're not a natural american since your last name is Marquez, so yeah - hola mexicano.
shark was a true hero
(09-13-2010, 03:20 AM)Keanu_Reeves link Wrote: says the one who rage quits his own server cus we use cheap tacticzzzzzzzzzz :'(

What?
I never play with uL so dont know where u got that from
Think you're thinking about someone else. Cannot remember that i've ever cried about someone using cheap tactics.
(09-13-2010, 09:07 AM)XiZ link Wrote: you shouldn't laugh, i've talked to shark many times since he left samp and i can tell you that he's an even worse troll than you are. i'm not being defensive, you're the one who always makes these stupid guesses in the dark and that is kinda annoying. also i'm pretty sure you're not a natural american since your last name is Marquez, so yeah - hola mexicano.
Someone has a hispanic last name and they are  suddenly illegal?

this turned to a rage/flame Topic..shame
Quote:Grim link=topic=19834.msg337928#msg337928 date=1284368865]
What?
I never play with uL so dont know where u got that from
Think you're thinking about someone else. Cannot remember that i've ever cried about someone using cheap tactics.
I, for one, have played with you countless number of times, baby. You just don't know it's me. :Y)
Slice is the best undercover agent but shhh nobody knows that.
(09-13-2010, 12:09 PM)Darkness link Wrote: this turned to a rage/flame Topic..shame
who gives a fuck, its amusing
Keanu_Reeves is the one of the biggest flamers on this board, so nothing to be surprised about.
(09-13-2010, 10:10 AM)Flyby link Wrote: Someone has a hispanic last name and they are  suddenly illegal?
nope but that was just 1 of the facts that prove that hes not natural american.