Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

.: Urban Legends [uL] - ulclan.com :. |uL| Wargrounds dedi.slice-vps.nl:7777
(06-02-2010, 07:02 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: What's the big deal about cheating anyway? I do it all the time and no-one says anything negative. Lighten up yo.
HAHAHA DISREGARD THAT, I SUCK COCKS

say it
(06-02-2010, 06:34 PM)MaTrIx4057 link Wrote: You can't deny me as i never apply.  8)7

Really learn to read description sometimes or your kindergarden education doesn't allow that.
says you did it for sa:mp team or w.e, so? still means you know how to do it and can easily do it at any time whenever you feel like it
(06-02-2010, 11:15 PM)Keanu_Reeves link Wrote: says you did it for sa:mp team or w.e, so? still means you know how to do it and can easily do it at any time whenever you feel like it
and you know how to realize a suicide, but will you do it?
(06-03-2010, 01:58 AM)HuRRiCaNe link Wrote: and you know how to realize a suicide, but will you do it?
u really are clueless, nice job bringing up something irrelevant. He knows how to edit weapon.dat and he most likely uses it (already has, as u can see in the vid). He was a well known cheater before and everyone who has played for a while realizes that. So what makes you think he wont cheat again? He's a [PTM], and they are known for doing shit like this.
i was jokin, hi immo! =)
Ontopic: Who knows, you cannot judge him only cause some of their members uses a weapon.dat edit or something,
(06-03-2010, 04:34 AM)HuRRiCaNe link Wrote: i was jokin, hi immo! =)
Ontopic: Who knows, you cannot judge him only cause some of their members uses a weapon.dat edit or something,

Have you not read what Immo said? He's not judging him on what his clan's members are doing or have done, he's judging him on what HE'S done. He's been shown to have used an edited weapon.dat.
(06-03-2010, 04:39 AM)Munch link Wrote: Have you not read what Immo said? He's not judging him on what his clan's members are doing or have done, he's judging him on what HE'S done. He's been shown to have used an edited weapon.dat.
what she said ^
Yah, i know , tentation
(06-03-2010, 02:25 AM)Keanu_Reeves link Wrote: u really are clueless, nice job bringing up something irrelevant. He knows how to edit weapon.dat and he most likely uses it (already has, as u can see in the vid). He was a well known cheater before and everyone who has played for a while realizes that. So what makes you think he wont cheat again? He's a [PTM], and they are known for doing shit like this.

What vid? lmfao, why should i use it if most ppl are to easy to kill anyway, i won't decline that i have used it for testing reasons, but when ESL will come you will see who is owning who.
Rofl, a SA:MP ESL. Cant get any more ridiculous.

samp isnt about skill, its about how modded your game and how shitty your computer is