Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

.: Urban Legends [uL] - ulclan.com :. |uL| Wargrounds dedi.slice-vps.nl:7777
What u gonna do lol? Try and join are clan under fake names again or getting pwnzor to use toggles and sobeit? :)
(04-02-2010, 12:58 PM)8Ball link Wrote: What u gonna do lol? Try and join are clan under fake names again or getting pwnzor to use toggles and sobeit? :)
sure.
IDK why this faggot isn't on the 'Not Allowed To Post' list yet, also, congratulations Alex, you're my fav!!
(04-02-2010, 01:40 PM)H0lden link Wrote: IDK why this faggot isn't on the 'Not Allowed To Post' list yet, also, congratulations Alex, you're my fav!!
shut up fat hairy wanker
(04-02-2010, 01:47 PM)LilJoN link Wrote: shut up fat hairy wanker
fat - 59kg and 179cm tall - fail
hairy - im more man then you will ever be so - fail
wanker - correct.
(04-02-2010, 01:50 PM)H0lden link Wrote: fat - 59kg and 179cm tall - fail
hairy - im more man then you will ever be so - fail
wanker - correct.
59kg?
thats a lie chubby boy

[Image: 2z4zu6x.jpg]

[Image: s60idl.jpg]
haha
Damm,am 60kg,looking good and hot -_-
No idea how that's a lie, you can see from my left side(i think) that there's no skin there coming outwards, and from my other side it's all flat, and in my other pic you can see 10x better

Weighed in at 9.4stone, which is 59-60 in kg, so tia.

Quote:[BoD]LilJon:that lttle fat cunt kicked me
[BoD]LilJon: im gna make fun of that little cnt nd range ban him from bod server
[BoD]LilJon: ban his ip host from my forums
[SAE]Grim: thats what your known for liljon D:
Crying to grim won't get you anywhere buddy.
(04-02-2010, 02:42 PM)Juice link Wrote: Damm,am 60kg,looking good and hot -_-
Ye man, the only thing thats wrong with my body right now is theres way to much hair, in all the wrong places :'(
(04-02-2010, 02:50 PM)H0lden link Wrote: No idea how that's a lie, you can see from my left side(i think) that there's no skin there coming outwards, and from my other side it's all flat, and in my other pic you can see 10x better

Weighed in at 9.4stone, which is 59-60 in kg, so tia.

But hey, once you get the cancer tuma out of you're head you might come up with a more logical responseCrying to grim won't get you anywhere buddy.
Your honestly going to use cancer as an insult?