Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

.: Urban Legends [uL] - ulclan.com :. |uL| Wargrounds dedi.slice-vps.nl:7777
Quote:Nemesis link=topic=19834.msg254613#msg254613 date=1252418099]
Holy fuck that guys leaning against a pole

Holy fuck thats badass
look at dis b&b/[sLK] wanna be talking
lol
(09-08-2009, 09:25 AM)James link Wrote: He was kicked by Shark originally without any discussion within the clan, I do understand why he kicked him but I also think maybe it should have been discussed however I cant see Aztec wanting to play again among some of the people within this community. 

All this just proves to me more about how much of a complete let down this community has become.

We kicked him because he made us look like total-utter nerds, He would've ruined our reputation(has) and therefore i don't want to be in a clan with him, i'm not over this because i think people who send nude pictures to people they don't know is kinda dumb and retarded. I'm not judging this kid over some pictures, i had some laughs with AzTeC however, i can't really talk to him ever again thinking of what he did. Anyway if you have a problem with AzTeC, don't blame uL.
so, dyNamo, what you're saying is "reputation comes before friendship", huh?
(inb4 "internet friends LOL")

Personally, I could care less that some "trolls" had a laugh over him by putting his nude pictures here and there. These people are faggots and/or lowlives and I don't care if it was Darius, Greyfox, Ghost, Tom or Eva. They're still either faggots or lowlives and this stays.

Also, most people call AzTeC pathetic because he gave his nude pictures to a 28 year-old woman on the internet. Well, these people are the ones who are pathetic, not AzTeC, and I don't need to explain to you why.
(09-08-2009, 04:48 PM)XiZ link Wrote: Also, most people call AzTeC pathetic because he gave his nude pictures to a 28 year-old woman on the internet. Well, there's a law for that and also these people are the ones who are pathetic, not AzTeC.

Yeah I'd say they're both pathetic, but
(09-08-2009, 04:22 PM)dyNamo link Wrote: i can't really talk to him ever again thinking of what he did.
is one of the most... whats the word... unfortunate(?) things I've ever read.
(09-08-2009, 09:25 AM)James link Wrote: He was kicked by Shark originally without any discussion within the clan, I do understand why he kicked him but I also think maybe it should have been discussed however I cant see Aztec wanting to play again among some of the people within this community. 

All this just proves to me more about how much of a complete let down this community has become.

hm you calling that nice leadership and democracy in your luL clan? i heard NO leaders you got? hm
one silly kid kicked other silly kid without any discuss with other luL members. and other members without any support to each one of them.. just decided to be part of sheep herd, only because NB forum and much public influenced them. nice way suckers.
luL seems like more on pimples cockroaches than a samp clan.

- [luL] clan.

and btw none worried about your emo-kid clan in whole samp, and your (as you saying - ''reputation'')..none is blaming you, and none cares about you and your nudists carrer here..so i still dont understand what you want to proof here..even you still dont know what means stick together as one clan and try just to play that game normal as clan. you just old 1-2 month. so i guess that group of kidgarden its just a temp shit +  that should be closed soon as possible..even some of you are more than enough experienced players... that the most reason of shit what is happening here! You should be as a team/friends and should learn to respect FIRST each other in your own clan..and only after that try to play with other clans. But still each one of you just with your emo ambitions and proud! nothing more..pure bullshit.gtfo.)

(09-08-2009, 04:48 PM)XiZ link Wrote: so, dyNamo, what you're saying is "reputation comes before friendship", huh?
(inb4 "internet friends LOL")

Personally, I could care less that some "trolls" had a laugh over him by putting his nude pictures here and there. These people are faggots and/or lowlives and I don't care if it was Darius, Greyfox, Ghost, Tom or Eva. They're still either faggots or lowlives and this stays.

Also, most people call AzTeC pathetic because he gave his nude pictures to a 28 year-old woman on the internet. Well, these people are the ones who are pathetic, not AzTeC, and I don't need to explain to you why.

Flight of the Conchords Ep2 Inner City Pressure
(09-08-2009, 05:04 PM)QUIPT link Wrote: hm you calling that nice leadership and democracy in your luL clan? i heard NO leaders you got? hm
one silly kid kicked other silly kid without any discuss with other luL members. and other members without any support to each one of them.. just decided to be part of sheep herd, only because NB forum and much public influenced them. nice way suckers.
luL seems like more on pimples cockroaches than a samp clan.

- [luL] clan.

and btw none worried about your emo-kid clan in whole samp, and your (as you saying - ''reputation'')..none is blaming you, and none cares about you and your nudists carrer here..so i still dont understand what you want to proof here..even you still dont know what means stick together as one clan and try just to play that game normal as clan. you just old 1-2 month. so i guess that group of kidgarden its just a temp shit +  that should be closed soon as possible..even some of you are more than enough experienced players... that the most reason of shit what is happening here! You should be as a team/friends and should learn to respect FIRST each other in your own clan..and only after that try to play with other clans. But still each one of you just with your emo ambitions and proud! nothing more..pure bullshit.gtfo.)

[Image: 1250853874797.png]
Quote:Ghost link=topic=19834.msg254676#msg254676 date=1252426477]

Flight of the Conchords Ep2 Inner City Pressure
lol wtf