Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

.: Urban Legends [uL] - ulclan.com :. |uL| Wargrounds dedi.slice-vps.nl:7777
(08-10-2009, 12:17 AM)Martin™ link Wrote: Your so Evil.
Not For Children

wtf
(08-09-2009, 09:40 PM)8Ball link Wrote: Ladies & Gentlemen, beyond your very eyes is complete and utter epicness.. Feast your eyes upon "uL vs PTM the fail edition" Enjoy.Ok so basically if you never read it all, [PTM]MaTrIx4057 sent his IRC bots into are channel to spam us, and because it was OUR channel we had "@ ~ &" etc so we controlled there server from are irc, we banned there whole server and all I can say is gf.

Hahahahhahh oh man that's fucking hilarious, nice going guys.
LMFAO @ PTM's failure
wahjahahahahhaha Matrix  O.W.N.E.D. if i were him i would immediately change my name and hide for 3 months, because the shame is just soooooooooooooooooooo  wahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha

O.W.N.E.D.  Portuguese Toggler Morons
(08-10-2009, 09:30 AM)Hitman link Wrote: wahjahahahahhaha Matrix  O.W.N.E.D. if i were him i would immediately change my name and hide for 3 months, because the shame is just soooooooooooooooooooo  wahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha

O.W.N.E.D.  Portuguese Toggler Morons

lol @ u kid, im not like u changing name every month
OOOOOOOOOOOOWNED. N1 uL. ;)  :+
Quote:Scarlett link=topic=19834.msg245710#msg245710 date=1249893549]
lol @ u kid, im not like u changing name every month
he hasnt changed his name since he started playing, dumbass
(08-10-2009, 09:54 AM)XiZ link Wrote: he hasnt changed his name since he started playing, dumbass

Stop it man, he's already been humiliated enough- we wouldn't like to push him over the edge. You know some kids do commit suicide from cyber-bullying, and I'd hate for the FBI to pay some of us a visit due to this kid's idiotic actions.
teehee
Does Australia have the FBI here Maddo?