Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

.: Urban Legends [uL] - ulclan.com :. |uL| Wargrounds dedi.slice-vps.nl:7777
Quote:Scarlett link=topic=19834.msg243389#msg243389 date=1249287798]
these scared pussys denied cw  _O-  _O- and banned me from their server hahahahahahahahahahahahgahahadhadgagahagagagagagagagag

[Image: fail.jpg]

wonder what kind of cat food that is

the name of that is toggles haze btw pacino is easy doubt he toggles any more only preda does ex Sw oh hi azkiller
u weren't around at GTA:T when i played there
this is now
Tommy, you don't know shit, why do you keep sticking up for Al_Pacino?
New moderators on gta:t and i can tell you that if you cheat you get banned don't worry  ;)
eh half of the new moderators toggle themselfs, look at PTM
[Sw] wasnt a cheating clan , i dindt know Preda was cheating , when i knew it , i kicked him.
Quote:Tom link=topic=19834.msg244658#msg244658 date=1249624680]
wonder what kind of cat food that is

the name of that is toggles haze btw pacino is easy doubt he toggles any more only preda does ex Sw oh hi azkiller

IF you honestly think any PTM are legit then just....rofl. Obviously they aren't if LAC, Ask, MOB(?) etc said no to them
(08-07-2009, 05:12 PM)AzKiller link Wrote: [Sw] wasnt a cheating clan , i dindt know Preda was cheating , when i knew it , i kicked him.

We know Az, I was the one who told you about Preda, don't worry about Tom, he's just a little kid trying to stir up shit.
(08-08-2009, 02:46 AM)Shark link Wrote: We know Az, I was the one who told you about Preda, don't worry about Tom, he's just a little kid trying to stir up shit.

we kicked preda too, and if you think that we cheat and that you scared to cw us, we could take members like boss tuga, tipo lol, egoist, me, undead for cw if u just shited ur pants and scared. we can take on fraps and film our ownage and u won't see any cheat there stupid newfags  8)7