Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

.: Urban Legends [uL] - ulclan.com :. |uL| Wargrounds dedi.slice-vps.nl:7777
(07-13-2009, 01:40 PM)Richard link Wrote: No, not stirring up shit, getting the truth up. They say you flamed, you say they flamed. Serverlogs will show who's right.

Or how about asking specs how retarded CF was being?
No more of this shit in our topic please.
(07-13-2009, 05:45 PM)AzKiller link Wrote: Join BB and leave us alone

That's... relevant.

(07-13-2009, 06:38 PM)Keanu_Reeves link Wrote: Or how about asking specs how retarded CF was being?
No more of this shit in our topic please.

lol.
Richard we didn't have the echo bot working at that moment, but I had to kick winchester for his flaming. You can ask Fatetrip, I'm sure he has the log.
Nah Richard's right, uL flamed more but CF started.
Now to the part where this is of any relevance to CF failing to turn up properly to a clan war.
(07-14-2009, 02:45 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: Nah Richard's right, uL flamed more but CF started.
Now to the part where this is of any relevance to CF failing to turn up properly to a clan war.

Hey it's kinda hard not to flame when you count in how retarded CF was acting.
Am I the flame police? I don't give a damn, I flamed them too.
Hahahah and I do partially agree with you, your flame was... somewhat more justified than theirs :P
wait a minute..you actually wanted to do a clan war vs CF ? }:|
just go hand their asses to them on lvp ;]
we challaneged them just because they were acting tough on lvp saying that theyr better n shit
(07-14-2009, 10:21 AM)AzTeC link Wrote: we challaneged them just because they were acting tough on lvp saying that theyr better n shit

SHUTUP FLAMER
(07-13-2009, 01:40 PM)Richard link Wrote: No, not stirring up shit, getting the truth up. They say you flamed, you say they flamed. Serverlogs will show who's right.

Richard,
War was at their own server , uL has no leaders !! no rulez !!  they can flame as much as they want !!...  I donno how much truth is in Winchester's flame. whatever ,the whole uL were throwing shits on US , me , BRKHN killer_klient was there.