Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

.: Urban Legends [uL] - ulclan.com :. |uL| Wargrounds dedi.slice-vps.nl:7777
(07-05-2009, 01:38 AM)NjCrother$ link Wrote: excuse me? piss off, ur nothing dyNamo, stop trashing CF no one in our clan fucking world abuse u dickhead, what are u like 4yrs old, where do u get off talking shit like that, u wanna fight? just say when.

Lol are you a Swifty wannabe by any chance? If so then you need A LOT of practise!
swift is a moron, y would anybody practice being a moron, other than swift....

i just cant stand dickheads LYING about our clan, its fuckin slander, if the bitch is big enough to make shit up, then he damn well better stand by it.
(07-05-2009, 01:45 AM)NjCrother$ link Wrote: (also, swift, if you happen to read this, Liverpool is a shithole, i went there and saw your mum kickin cans down the street, i was like "bitch, what you doin??" she said "movin house")

Old. :roll:
(07-05-2009, 01:45 AM)NjCrother$ link Wrote: swift is a moron, y would anybody practice being a moron, other than swift....

i just cant stand dickheads LYING about our clan, its fuckin slander, if the bitch is big enough to make shit up, then he damn well better stand by it.

(also, swift, if you happen to read this, Liverpool is a shithole, i went there and saw your mum kickin cans down the street, i was like "bitch, what you doin??" she said "movin house")

Carcass even had to tell you to STOP telling you to world abuse, you want a 1on1 now? let's d0 it 'danks.
Omg you are retarded, okay, firstly, you couldnt see us on the map because of our colour which probably lead you idiots to think "where are these bullets coming from?!", and secondly, carcass didnt know wtf was going on, and if he was signed in as mod, then he would have read the chat and understood completely, it was a fucking gangwar for gb, thats how it works, we get ready in a random world then all go to world 0 at the same time you fuckwhit. NOBODY IN CF WORLD ABUSES, THIS IS SLANDER!!! Infact with carcass' powers why doesnt he go look in the records to see what CF are doing, infact please do, LOOK!!!

tsssssk, fuckit, end of conversation, i aint arguing with kids anymore. Piss of uL, bunch of lame artists.
(07-05-2009, 02:47 AM)NjCrother$ link Wrote: Omg you are retarded, okay, firstly, you couldnt see us on the map because of our colour which probably lead you idiots to think "where are these bullets coming from?!", and secondly, carcass didnt know wtf was going on, and if he was signed in as mod, then he would have read the chat and understood completely, it was a fucking gangwar for gb, thats how it works, we get ready in a random world then all go to world 0 at the same time you fuckwhit. NOBODY IN CF WORLD ABUSES, THIS IS SLANDER!!! Infact with carcass' powers why doesnt he go look in the records to see what CF are doing, infact please do, LOOK!!!
*Cough* World abuse. First of all it was SaW vs uL's war, so we dont need noobs interfering. Secondly, u guys added MB and others noobs to help u out, so we teamed up and rocked u maggots. Face it dude, only person i respect really well in CF is LastRace, he cool and honest person, unlike others.
okay sean seriously, it wasnt a war, u were fighting outside fc, second, i said "hey, want gang war a gb" and thats how its started u twat. Third, it wasnt CF clan, it was me, and *anonymous*(in disguise as CF) and Fat_Cobra (and i have no fucking idea how he got into gang, CF are MB rivals)
oh and if it was world abuse, then every war that has ever been fought at gb contained a shit load of world abuse....

It was us 3 against SaW, uL, and sLK, do you really think that is fair??? and then ppl take the piss because CF are trying to gain allies, what the fuck do you expect when we have to fight all you arrogant twats joining up everytime, you think your big, but your penis is quite clearly very very small.
(07-05-2009, 01:38 AM)NjCrother$ link Wrote: your pussy leader quit after getting pwned 6 rounds, therefore forfeit, you guys don't even go down with a fight... pathetic.

Actually [CF]Oasis9 didn't fight to the end of any of his matches either, and afaik he doesn't have a new computer or any excuse.
(07-05-2009, 01:40 AM)8Ball link Wrote: No leader in the clan, faggot.
Plus i was using a fucking touchpad rofl, and i actually did have to go early.
I'd say im not what i used to be with running weapons, but if i was on my desktop i'd still rape you fucking losers, Gtfo out of this topic lamers.
Quoted for truth man.

Apart from the fact that [CF] world abuse, they also abuse /q and other commands to avoid death. When it comes down to it, compared to uL and SaW you're just a bunch of roleplayers.
Also how is 'dark blue' invisible to the map? You all of a sudden started appearing out of no where on the roof tops WE WAS ALL THERE YOU TITHEAD.
(07-05-2009, 04:38 AM)dyNamo link Wrote: Also how is 'dark blue' invisible on the map? You all of a sudden started appearing out of no where on the roof tops WE WERE ALL THERE YOU TIT-HEAD.
(07-05-2009, 02:47 AM)NjCrother$ link Wrote: thats how it works, you get ready in a random world then all go to world 0 at the same time you fuckwhit.
(07-05-2009, 03:09 AM)NjCrother$ link Wrote: if it was world abuse, then every war that has ever been fought at gb contained a shit load of world abuse....
(07-05-2009, 02:47 AM)NjCrother$ link Wrote: end of conversation