Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

LVP Achievements
Thanks, Fireburn :D

NEW Ideas!

pay $10000 for taxi
pay $25000 for taxi
pay $50000 for taxi
pay $100000 for taxi

Take a taxi if the taxikilometerprice is set to $99999 by an admin.
I have a question,

If an achievement is added, but before this was the case you already achieved the new achievement, does it still count as an achievement?

Greetz
Dafydd
Indeed Dafydd, for example, if you actually have 2500 speed bonuses and they implement a new achievement that requires 2000, as soon as you get one more speed bonus you'll get the achievement
idea: x times carcrush achievements
I entered a Bandito and I was spammed with, like, 14 achievements... _O-
Lol, wtf?

Achievement 1: steal a Bandito
Achievement 2: steal a Bandito
Achievement 3: steal a Bandito
_O-
What happened to my achievements, I had like 20-25 compeleted. Then after my name change there were done 10+ achievements. Now I had done them to 20-25 again, now after server restart or crash, there is only 13 done. What happened?
This happened to me too, TEF told me it's a bug related to nick changes, so, for now, I think we gotta wait if they can fix it  :)
(06-29-2009, 11:52 AM)Jhon link Wrote: Indeed Dafydd, for example, if you actually have 2500 speed bonuses and they implement a new achievement that requires 2000, as soon as you get one more speed bonus you'll get the achievement

Yes makes sence, but how about an under 5 seconds reactiontest win,
or 5 deaths/kills in a row,
or 5 hours ingame after eachother.

Greetz
Oh in those cases I guess you gotta get them from the beginning, also, looks like with the latest update (yesterday) the achievements were reset  :(