Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Request/Show off a Signature or Avatar
Infa i couldn't help but notice you're sig.
Is that you in it? :o
(01-05-2008, 02:57 AM)Craze link Wrote:I'll make one for you.

Sweet!  *O*

Thx man!  d:)b

8)

:7
(01-06-2008, 08:11 AM)Nooblet95 link Wrote:Infa i couldn't help but notice you're sig.
Is that you in it? :o

Nope _O-
Hmmm

Very Nice man ;)
look at mine :P [Image: brandonssig.jpg]
(12-30-2007, 02:32 AM)Jay link Wrote:Yo, I need a catchy Signature for the SA:MP Forums, Basically advertising a Gamemode I am working on, Called World War III. As you can guess, I need it too be Army-Type-Explosion themed. I need it too quite long, Roughly the average length of a signature, With any pictures smoothly blended in, With the words "World War Three" Over the Pictures, in a catchy font :)

I've got lots of useful screenshots here (Just ignore the HUD and World War III Alpha Build shit at the bottom, try n edit that out, if you can, please :))

Any help would be appreciated, Thanks

Jay

Hmm, I took a stab at it for ya  ;)
Hope you like it.
[Image: WWIIIsignature.jpg]
OMG!

Thankyou
Thankyou
Thankyou
Thankyou!

It owns!!!!!! Much Love :D Thanks Cyrix, Your a savor :D :D Its Perfect!

Man, I owe you one! Thankyou Very Much!#

EDIT:
Man It works and owns soo much! Ive had 23 pms on SA:MP of people saying "OmgLETmeSEEworldWARserverPLSKTHXBAI"

I also added a message saying "Pm if intrested in becomg a dev" And since I put the pic up, Ive now got a 4 man dev team :D
i need a new sig make it say [ICP]Nightshiff and Insane Clown Posse on it and pm me it plz
Made this, Simple but affective :>

[Image: tmpphpk592tdjd3.png]
can some 1 make me a nice sig i know yeray is already doing it but im already wiating a month so maby sum ting with BloodBrothers and ColdThugz in it here are some links
http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2004/screen0/914983_20040805_screen003.jpg
http://gta-worldmods.planet-multiplayer....milies.jpg
hope u can make a nice sig for me some 1  O+