Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Request/Show off a Signature or Avatar
Quote:Grim link=topic=318.msg347238#msg347238 date=1287864962]
People ignore you because you're so damn stupid. Nobody understands what the fuck u say
and ppl sure as hell dont understand what u want in ur sigs

Ignore me, so how do you understand me and ,  you're so damn stupid , You say stupid things, how XaCt0r understand me? Apparently you do not understand
Nice weather we're having today! :)
(10-23-2010, 09:28 PM)Rav3n link Wrote:Ignore me, so how do you understand me and ,  you're so damn stupid , You say stupid things, how XaCt0r understand me? Apparently you do not understand
First of all, before actually posting on the forums, you should go and learn English, especially grammar. Your grammar is so poor that even someone disabled would barely understand you and I'm currently not talking about other people here. Some perhaps are disabled in their own way, but normal graphics makers are definitely not.
Secondly, as I already stated few pages ago, you should had provided some details on your request or at least read the guidelines in the first post. It's too late now however, because you have already "proven" your maturity. Basically you're annoying people here, that's why you're ignored.
So to sum it up, you're ignored because
1) nobody can understand you
2) you're annoying and begging too much
Hope that was clear for you. Have a nice weekend.
(10-23-2010, 10:03 PM)Mark link Wrote:First of all, before actually posting on the forums, you should go and learn English, especially grammar. Your grammar is so poor that even someone disabled would barely understand you and I'm currently not talking about other people here. Some perhaps are disabled in their own way, but normal graphics makers are definitely not.
Secondly, as I already stated few pages ago, you should had provided some details on your request or at least read the guidelines in the first post. It's too late now however, because you have already "proven" your maturity. Basically you're annoying people here, that's why you're ignored.
So to sum it up, you're ignored because
1) nobody can understand you
2) you're annoying and begging too much
Hope that was clear for you. Have a nice weekend.

It's clear to me, thanks .... okey  ;)
(10-23-2010, 09:28 PM)Rav3n link Wrote:Ignore me, so how do you understand me and ,  you're so damn stupid , You say stupid things, how XaCt0r understand me? Apparently you do not understand

Just say what you want. What type of signature do you want, prefered font type for your name if you want your name, any particular colour scheme...

Give details instead of complaining about being ignored.
(10-24-2010, 12:02 AM)Munch link Wrote:Just say what you want. What type of signature do you want, prefered font type for your name if you want your name, any particular colour scheme...

Give details instead of complaining about being ignored.

I wrote what kind of a signature, I also asked my name on the signature and  color, but you see them all ignore me So what can I do, my language is not English, but I'm trying to write what I know ... I hope you understand me
(10-24-2010, 12:22 AM)Rav3n link Wrote:I wrote what kind of a signature, I also asked my name on the signature and  color, but you see them all ignore me So what can I do, my language is not English, but I'm trying to write what I know ... I hope you understand me

I do understand you, but it'd seem people have missed where you said what you want, so either quote yourself where you said the details or say them again.
(10-24-2010, 12:26 AM)Munch link Wrote:I do understand you, but it'd seem people have missed where you said what you want, so either quote yourself where you said the details or say them again.

Thanks, do not need a signature, and not have to tell them again
[Image: cm5mztnnthjk.jpg]

Delic = Thank you for signing
XaCt0r = Thank you very much you added my name on the signature
(10-24-2010, 12:49 AM)Rav3n link Wrote:Delic = Thank you for signing
ee np man