Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Request/Show off a Signature or Avatar
like dis?
[Image: 2dqiqnr.jpg]
Thanx  ;) If you can make me more beautiful line I thank you
Who even made that sig in the first place?
(10-23-2010, 06:01 PM)Rien link Wrote:Who even made that sig in the first place?

Delic  :)
I see, and did he allow you to use it?
(10-23-2010, 06:13 PM)Rien link Wrote:I see, and did he allow you to use it?

I did know have to ask me if I may use it, Nobody wants to make me a signature  :P , I have a lot of people do a signatures and no one willing to do to me, I'll ask him if i can use it .....And if I can not have no choice then I'll stay without a signature
Do you even know the word COPYRIGHT? Or the meaning of it? XaCt0r has violated it. So you would violate it as well if you'd had worn it without DeLiC's permission. I hope you realize that in some countries consequences are given out for such actions (from forfeit to jailing).

And Rav3n, stop crying like a little moron in this topic. It's your own fault that people ignore you, you probably caused it because you were generally acting retarded, a'la "requstin a sig plz kthxlol". But you should know better yourself why.
(10-23-2010, 08:22 PM)Mark link Wrote:Do you even know the word COPYRIGHT? Or the meaning of it? XaCt0r has violated it. So you would violate it as well if you'd had worn it without DeLiC's permission. I hope you realize that in some countries consequences are given out for such actions (from forfeit to jailing).
thank you

too many retards these days just steal signatures and put their names on em
(10-23-2010, 08:22 PM)Mark link Wrote:And Rav3n, stop crying like a little moron in this topic. It's your own fault that people ignore you, you probably caused it because you were generally acting retarded, a'la "requstin a sig plz kthxlol". But you should know better yourself why.

People ignore me? Why ignore me! For what, I does not matter what a player hurt, notice what I said at the end if no one is willing to make me a signature despise not a problem I'll stay without a signature, I am waiting for DELIC Meanwhile, if he lets me use his signature .... You retard  _O-
People ignore you because you're so damn stupid. Nobody understands what the fuck u say
and ppl sure as hell dont understand what u want in ur sigs