Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Request/Show off a Signature or Avatar
(10-07-2010, 05:10 PM)Danny link Wrote:[Image: BumHoleFin.png]

Raises so many questions!

Is that a girl?
WHERE ARE TEH BOOBEHS?!
Is it a cross dressing guy!?
If it is-is he ghey!?
Why does he/she wear their whatever so low you can see below their waist?!
Why are the eyes red?! Must be faded 24/7 to get bloodshot eyes like that.
Anime sucks.
Why does anime shit always involve emo hair, WHY!?

Point said.
I request a new lovely avatar with any NICE Background and colours and the quote (writing) is my name  V0l_aG(_)  in a shiny and cool font O-)
(10-15-2010, 11:53 AM)Xer0 link Wrote:I request a new lovely avatar with any NICE Background and colours and the quote (writing) is my name  V0l_aG(_)  in a shiny and cool font O-)
Denied.
(10-15-2010, 01:58 PM)Unbreak link Wrote:Denied.
Could you please shut the fuck up and stop spamming with your every single post. Really, we don't need idiots on these forums. Sadly there's no option to add you to ignore list so your posts would be not displayed when browsing a topic.

Xer0 - I'll see what I can do if I find a little bit of time, I feel like I need to give it a try or soon I will be in lack of making a basic signature since I use Photoshop for different purposes now.
(10-15-2010, 02:03 PM)Mark link Wrote:Could you please shut the fuck up and stop spamming with your every single post. Really, we don't need idiots on these forums. Sadly there's no option to add you to ignore list so your posts would be not displayed when browsing a topic.

Xer0 - I'll see what I can do if I find a little bit of time, I feel like I need to give it a try or soon I will be in lack of making a basic signature since I use Photoshop for different purposes now.
no thx
(10-15-2010, 02:06 PM)Unbreak link Wrote:no thx
And I wonder how did they even make you a beta tester... mute this clown for the weekend please.
Avatar not Sig. Mark btw. thank you :D
(10-15-2010, 02:07 PM)Mark link Wrote:And I wonder how did they even make you a beta tester... mute this clown for the weekend please.
Cry me a river mate.

(10-15-2010, 02:07 PM)Xer0 link Wrote:Avatar not Sig. Mark btw. thank you :D
np.
what crawled up your ass Unbreak? Give it a rest and stop being such a douche all the time.

<----