Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Request/Show off a Signature or Avatar
you can always google unblocked games when your on a school pc D:
Quote: link=topic=318.msg338515#msg338515 date=1284599931]
you can always google unblocked games when your on a school pc D:

I don't think it's possible to play games on school because you have to have the latest DirectX plugin. In the school that I'm attending right now, if you try to join any website with proxy, it blocks it right away. There is a new school policy that we have to follow, which is: we're not allow to search for proxies or any profane stuff in the internet. If they find out, they can just remove your privileges of using a computer for the rest of your school years.
(09-16-2010, 03:58 AM)SaDist link Wrote:I don't think it's possible to play games on school because you have to have the latest DirectX plugin. In the school that I'm attending right now, if you try to join any website with proxy, it blocks it right away. There is a new school policy that we have to follow, which is: we're not allow to search for proxies or any profane stuff in the internet. If they find out, they can just remove your privileges of using a computer for the rest of your school years.

Did you mean flash player?

Their are games that do not require such plugins.
(09-16-2010, 04:27 AM)xbluexfoxx link Wrote:Did you mean flash player?

Their are games that do not require such plugins.
http://www.randomgibberish.us/Pages/Game...games.html
We can visit every site on school, but theyre always watching lol. I'd rather have some sites blocked and just use a proxy browser
i want a sig!!  :Y)
"If you request a signature, then please give some information of something that you want in your signature. You could also say that you wan't the person who makes you a signature can make the discussion for you. So the rules are very simple. But we don't like to see someone saying only "Sig please" or "Make me a signature"."

Ahum.
Kase is making a master-piece for me :)
Can anyone make me a signature please?  O+

write: Proud [NiS] Leader and [NiS]Toxic
PLS

-[NiS]TOxic
(09-22-2010, 06:04 PM)LasTRace link Wrote:i want a sig!!  :Y)
you like this? :D
[Image: lrsig.jpg]

and for toxic :
[Image: toxsig.jpg]

happy school days :+

Twisted.D