Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Request/Show off a Signature or Avatar
(09-12-2010, 08:19 PM)Silent_Bob link Wrote:well I'm taking computer graphics 2 which is purely about helping you learn how to use Photoshop and I guess we'll be working with 3D shit here shortly...the other coarse is 2D design so we use Photoshop to make artwork. As for the tools I use frequently I don't really use any too frequent, like the last thing I worked on I used a ton of filters, but usually the lasso tool and all that other stuff...don't really have a previews as all my work is on the computers at school.
Smells like it's all BS or usual conspiracy. And as far as I know, every school computer should have internet, so you might as well log on here while you're attending your class.
(09-12-2010, 09:55 PM)Mark link Wrote:Smells like it's all BS or usual conspiracy. And as far as I know, every school computer should have internet, so you might as well log on here while you're attending your class.

Some schools block websites and with some of the material that gets posted on this site, this may be one of them. Back when I was in school this site was untouched but then a couple months before I left last year I couldn't come on here because it got blocked.

Although that doesn't stop you from using a portable device to get some work (like a pen drive). :)
yea my school blocks like everything, the only way to get around it is to use a proxy site which I don't know any of those...I have a USB, kind of have to have one at my school, I'll see what I can do then Mark..
(09-12-2010, 10:33 PM)Silent_Bob link Wrote:yea my school blocks like everything, the only way to get around it is to use a proxy site which I don't know any of those...I have a USB, kind of have to have one at my school, I'll see what I can do then Mark..
k
Fuse most schools dont even let you use proxies or google that
in my school i tried proxies and nothing came up lol....
Quote: link=topic=318.msg338294#msg338294 date=1284497217]
Fail-school then.
Quote: link=topic=318.msg338294#msg338294 date=1284497217]
so
(09-15-2010, 01:55 PM)Fuse link Wrote:They can't block every single proxy, would take MONTHS to find every single one.

They can simply just block proxies, have no exception to them ect.
ok
(09-15-2010, 06:06 PM)Fuse link Wrote:So they can do more than blocking specific internet adresses/ip's ? :o

Yeah, they can block all proxies, or by category, ex: My old school I went to blocked all proxy sites because they were detected as "Proxy avoiding".