Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Request/Show off a Signature or Avatar
(06-22-2010, 09:33 PM)Sean3 link Wrote:She looks ugly >.> but damn Delic you got a bad taste! (tehehee)
ikr, D:
(06-22-2010, 09:33 PM)Sean3 link Wrote:She looks ugly >.> but damn Delic you got a bad taste! (tehehee)

Its clearly a perversion test, which one did you look at first? The cleavage or the face.
(06-23-2010, 12:47 AM)xbluexfoxx link Wrote:Its clearly a perversion test, which one did you look at first? The cleavage or the face.
I care about the face as much as the cleavage. Dont matter how big her cleavage is, if she ugly, i'd skip. Good try though :p
(06-23-2010, 12:49 AM)Sean3 link Wrote:I care about the face as much as the cleavage. Dont matter how big her cleavage is, if she ugly, i'd skip. Good try though :p

Fair enough.  :D
(06-23-2010, 12:49 AM)Sean3 link Wrote:I care about the face as much as the cleavage. Dont matter how big her cleavage is, if she ugly, i'd skip. Good try though :p
True dat.
xD

Anyone willing to make me a decent sig, with my name [SaW]Sean3 and this picture

[Image: afrosamurai.jpg]

Would be cool putting my name next to the white things that are floating. And add a blood on it, not some BS red drips, some cool looking blood xD thanks
uhhhhh hentai?
[Image: afrosamura.jpg]
cause she is in there it means mine taste is bad? its a bored creation,and besides that the only good thing about her are her tits & ass.
[Image: 1o6qgo.jpg]

I'm not good, but i tried.. if you don't like the color i can do it but in a different color if you want.
Sean3, your request:
[Image: Untitled-2-6.jpg]