Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Request/Show off a Signature or Avatar
k, ty
(06-17-2010, 07:12 PM)Blackbean link Wrote:heh, nice one David :)
thx, took me long enough, finding good brushes and colors etc.
Made a new sig it sin my sig xD

[Image: 30l1i0z.jpg]

For lukz
(06-17-2010, 01:47 AM)HuRRiCaNe link Wrote:its easy to make it... but u say i do ugglyyyy things :(  ;( ;( ;(
[Image: v7v5he.png]

btw, kase i made it only to show scarface that he can do it by himself
what are those brushes called then?
Those brushes are called Abstract Brushes Vol 6.

Search 'em on Google or DeviantArt  ;)
(06-18-2010, 02:22 PM)Kase link Wrote:Those brushes are called Abstract Brushes Vol 6.

Search 'em on Google or DeviantArt  ;)
cant find it can u gimme a link? please?
EDIT: nvm i found em. thanks
Made myself a new siggy ;) Nothing fancy cuzz i aint pro
Don't have to be pro to make a good sig, you just gotta know what you're doing or at least know what looks good. I've made a few things not knowing what the hell I was doing and it turned out at least decent.
(06-18-2010, 05:20 PM)Silent_Bob link Wrote:Don't have to be pro to make a good sig, you just gotta know what you're doing or at least know what looks good. I've made a few things not knowing what the hell I was doing and it turned out at least decent.
True.
(06-18-2010, 05:20 PM)Silent_Bob link Wrote:Don't have to be pro to make a good sig, you just gotta know what you're doing or at least know what looks good. I've made a few things not knowing what the hell I was doing and it turned out at least decent.
and you need somebit of an imagination

EDIT:

Anyways I've been working lately to beat Kase's LVP Addicted and that thingie signature.It took me an hour and half to find the perfect brushes,perfect font and things like that.Please do not go harsh on me because I am new using photoshop.Thank you

[Image: vp9bhw.png]

THIS is the code if you'd like to use my sig.

Code:
[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/vp9bhw.png[/IMG]