Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Request/Show off a Signature or Avatar
(06-15-2010, 05:29 PM)LilBoy link Wrote:Why u are looking at all the pages?
Im looking for ideas, and for nice signatures. I really like watching pictures. I have also looked through all 117 pages at "Show your desktop here" .  :D
(06-15-2010, 06:02 PM)Jeffry™ link Wrote:Im looking for ideas, and for nice signatures. I really like watching pictures. I have also looked through all 117 pages at "Show your desktop here" .  :D
lol
nice ass sig kase u should make me the same exact one with MY name on it... please?
thats the one i've always wanted in my descriptions when i request one.
[me=Nater]coughs Kase is PS nerd*[/me]

Love it bro n1  :7
(06-16-2010, 03:59 AM)Sc4rF4c3 link Wrote:nice ass sig kase u should make me the same exact one with MY name on it... please?

Don't think that I'll do it the same exact, I don't do failcopies of signatures. I'm creative.

Anyways, there's a long list of impatient peoples that wants me to do signatures. Remember that I don't do them at command, but just when I feel good and relaxed. I won't do anything unwillingly - like now, I'm busy with exams - that means sucking signatures. Sorry if I seemed being rude, but it's just to clarify. Thanks to the compliments anyways  ;)
yeah well can u make me like the same kinda of one with blue instead of red?
(06-16-2010, 12:52 PM)Sc4rF4c3 link Wrote:yeah well can u make me like the same kinda of one with blue instead of red?

shut the fuck up man, he already told you he's busy, so stop annoying him. If your in such a desperate need of a sig, just do the goddamn thing yourself. simple as
(06-16-2010, 12:52 PM)Sc4rF4c3 link Wrote:yeah well can u make me like the same kinda of one with blue instead of red?

Seems that you have read only the first line that I wrote  :roll:

Anyways, as I said, it'll take long  ;)
what font is that on ur sig Kase?
It's called Birth of a Hero ;).