Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Request/Show off a Signature or Avatar
Thanks a lot Kase mate ur the best  _O- _O-
nice shit kase
Thanks guys, I'm doing an hard work to learn Photoshop, but I see the results  :D  Again, Thanks  ;)
(02-27-2010, 01:54 PM)Kase link Wrote:Thanks guys, I'm doing an hard work to learn Photoshop, but I see the results  :D  Again, Thanks  ;)

Do you use tutorials?  :P
I don't, I just learned some years ago, now I made this graphic works in about 10 minutes  :P
(02-27-2010, 01:57 PM)Kase link Wrote:I don't, I just learned some years ago, now I made this graphic works in about 10 minutes  :P

oh,lol wich photoshop do you use?

Im using cs4 but cant understand everything out of it i once made a sig but it failed _O-
I use Photoshop CS4 Extended. Do the same as me, like reading tutorials, try and retry.

Try to google 'photoshop cs4 tutorials', you'll find some nice websites  ;)
Ok so I have a idea, but I need help with the fonts and what else I should do with it...
[Image: 121prx5.jpg] [Image: 2q1f8ld.jpg] [Image: 6jm6xj.jpg] [Image: 2d6vb4n.jpg] [Image: of846h.jpg] [Image: 15rk23a.jpg] [Image: t83gpj.jpg] [Image: 14tav75.jpg] [Image: 2ngsgv9.jpg]

Kase I heard you pro at this  >:)
can I have one ? :D write on it  "SkiLLz"  :9~ colour Blue Please  _O_
@ JPs: Doing it

Done:

[Image: 125t3b7.png]

http://i45.tinypic.com/125t3b7.png

Enjoy :)

@ Silent_bob: Make the fonts bigger, set up a track of 2/3 pixels with black colour, and make the writes in another colour that makes contrats with the blood. You can add also a shadow  ;)