Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Request/Show off a Signature or Avatar
Thanks, yeah i was looking for your post about where good renders are.
Then i found some tuts on the forum after signing up :)

I will throwdown some designs after my important exams have finished, expect some next week.
Got my english, science and history this week, UGH.

I hope i'm not too rusty with photoshop :)

EDIT: This is one i did in 5 minutes, not working with a render. I prefer not too as i don't know how :)
Tell me what you think :)

[Image: Time3.png]

EDIT2: I decided it needed a border :D
nice i like it :)

renders - www.planetrenders.net search for a render, copy and paste it, if there is a logo highlight it with rectangle tool and edit>clear voila, a render :P
It's a funny creation of you Time.. Nice font you using. You ain't going to use it for a signature are you? I think it's to big for that. :P

And for render tutorials. As I said in my last post, you can find tutorials for using renders in your signature on forum section of www.planetrenders.net . The tutorials are a 'bit' more complicated then cave man said. :P
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
(06-06-2007, 09:13 AM)XL link Wrote:a 'bit' more complicated
yea a "bit" :P from scratch u mean! :P

8)
from scratch very hard, but pre-rendered ones
(06-06-2007, 09:13 AM)XL link Wrote:And for render tutorials. As I said in my last post, you can find tutorials for using renders in your signature on forum section of www.planetrenders.net . The tutorials are a 'bit' more complicated then cave man said. :P

read the top of my post and yours before that.

well the other way round :D

EDIT: My new sig :)

[Image: time4.png]
Love it!

You're amazing now :>

-tj
Looks nice Time.! Very creative of you! How did you got inspired?

Maybe to start an discussion. How do you guys get inspired when you make a signature? I get inspired by many things. Like music, movie covers, advertisings on streets and tv. But most of the times things just get in my head, really strange. I also have strange thing that when I try to force creativity that no things come out. I get better results by just getting the idea and then make it directly. :)

And you? :?
Very nice sig Time.

Sometimes I get inspired by a nice render, else I'm just working clueless.