Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Request/Show off a Signature or Avatar
Here a simple Edit on your signature Whisper hope you like it  :)..

[Image: EDIT.jpg]

and Maddolis i forgot to add borders for your siggy , my bad :x

here the new edition of your singature Maddolis

[Image: Maddolis2.jpg]

@ Whisper nice nice, I like your chaos in your signatures and I agree with chevy about the colors. :7
@ chevy w00t nice work again! :7

(09-10-2008, 06:34 PM)chevy link Wrote:Turkey you're doing good job bro keep it up and try to look for more Online lessons about Photoshop designing ..

Will do. :D

splinter cell and a Gears of War logo? :+
Thanks Ben, and thanks Chevy but I cant download any fonts at the moment until I work out how for my OS.

Almost Twilight, Medal of honour :P

+ [Image: D.png]
Medal of Honour and GoW then? :+

@siggy, looks awesome, but that blue line is a little sharp imo D:
If someone could make me a signature with simply a Clown of they're choice (within reason) and [BA]Ryankilla on the bottom right hand corner, the rest is entirely upto you :D just make it look good :)
yo chevy i realy love the maddolis's n hazes sigs i think that maked u so if u can make me alike in maddo or haze but with other band . band name Ramones ,Thanks if u give me your paypall account i can send u there 2€
(09-10-2008, 06:34 PM)chevy link Wrote:[Image: Juice.jpg]

i say put some ,,breakdance pic,, but OK this is GOOD thanks chevy
Benji_: SURE i can make you a signature , and dude i dont charge anything it just a signature not a whole banner for a websit :+ aswell your a friend ;) .

Juice : sorry i didnt see that :x my bad
Chevy, just read up,the edit of my signature, the skull is slightly out of characterbut does look very good and the font is too big and stick-in-your-facey.

And thanks to everyone who commented :)

Addit: [Image: E.png] :+